(LAMP) Group Therapy

Eeeeeyyyy Finally added in Emile Picani :))

In this oneshot the four sides all get therapy together as in a group.

- Human AU. They are all in High School! Except for Picani though.

(Not edited!)

ANGST LIKE A LOT 0-0 | Tw // mention of rape, abuse, violence, not feeling like being good enough, selfhate, selfharm, isolation, suicidal thoughts and suicide attempt.

(Please if there's more, comment here or DM me, then i will add the triggers/People can look to see if more by the comments)

Third person's pov.

Logan entered Emile's office as the first. The office was comfy and it looked like a normal home, it had fairly lights, that were more dim and the room was very aesthetic. "Hello Logan! Please sit down" He motioned to the five beanbags he had sat up. Logan sat down in the dark blue one. "Greetings mr. Picani. Why so many bean bags?" he asked. Emile sat down in a pink one, getting comfortable before talking. "Well remember when i asked you if you wanted to try a group session?" Logan nodded, biting his lower lip "Well today i have gathered some of my other patients that are similar to you in different ways. In case it doesn't go good today we will not try it again!" Logan nodded, he could feel himself get more anxious inside, but he kept his cool outside, letting his lip go, as the next person walked in. The next was a boy in a black and purple hoodie. He sat down in the purple next to Logan's. "Hi Picani" "Hello Virgil, how are you today?" "Okay" Virgil mumbled, trying to get a look of the other boy, without staring at him. Next two other boys came in and sat down in the two last red and baby blue beanbags. Emile introduced himself and what he thought they could do for their small session. "Would you like to start Roman?" he asked the boy farthest to the right of what would be a failed cirkle. Roman nodded at Emile "I'm Roman and i am here after my parents had sent me to an anti-gay-school. I got bullied and beaten. At home my parents some times.... Locked me up" was all he said. The other three nodded at him and next was Patton. "I'm Patton, and my parents used to... Used to use belts and... Stuff. They were just a little rough after i did not live up to their christian believes" Patton gave a weak smile, and the next boy was Virgil. "I'm Virgil. i suffer by Anxiety and i have a few trust issues" Virgil explained short and quickly looking down at his hands in his lap.

And last was Logan, furthest to the left. "I'm Logan" he muttered very quiet. Roman could almost not hear it, but he did catch it. Logan's breathing got quicker and Virgil could sense that he too had anxiety of some sort. "It's okay Logan! Would you like me to talk about it?" Logan hesitated, but nodded regardless. Emile gave Logan a headset and a rubix cube. Logan took them and distracted himself. "Well as you see Logan struggles a lot. He doesn't really talk to anyone as you can probably see" The other three nodded and Emile continued "Logan has a tough background. Logan have been through a toxic relashionship, which ended in being touched, raped, selfhate and lastly making Logan do harm towards himself. He does not really talk since that accident, his parents signed him up to me after it and it have taken me months to finally build a trust with him. I apologise to you all" Patton looked terrified, he had cling to Roman's arm unintentionally, when he realised that he chuckled and let go again. "I feel him on a lot of the things. I noticed that he shows signs of anxiety" Emile nodded "And i myself have been at selfharm" Virgil said his voice shaking a little.

Emile got Logan back and placed his bean bag closest to his own pink one. They all chatted a little more about school, friendgroups and hobbies. Logan would whisper Emile and thereby did not have to use his own voice that much. The session went not so bad, they found out they all like a lot of the same things and Roman and Virgil went to the same school. They all agreed to continue trying the group session, while also having private talks with Emile Picani each week.