(Patton x Roman) Confessing

Oh god a new chapter! Some sweet Roman x Patton! (I totally didn't forget the ship name at this very moment)

Third person pov.

The four boys were out on a cold December day. Christmas was just around the corner and everyone decided to go out and get the last presents.
As they reached the center they decided to split up and go their own ways.

Patton was really exited as he got just the perfect one for Virgil. Now he only needed to get Roman one. Oh but he couldn't find one that he thought Roman would like.

The thing was that Patton secretly liked Roman, but everyone thought him and Logan had something. To be honest Logan and him had been flirting a little for fun, but neither had feelings for each other.

And little did he know that a certain prince liked him back...

-

Roman found everything he needed, only one person left. Patton. He found some sweet things for him, but he kept finding more and more that he wanted to give him. He wanted to give him the world, but he knew he couldn't. Partly because the world is pretty impossible to get, also he was just part of Thomas's mind. And lastly Patton seemed to be in love already.

-

Patton saw a Starbucks and decided that a drink wouldn't hurt. As he got close to it he ran into Roman.

"Oh hi there Priiiiinnncccceeeee" He said as he mentally facepalmed at the prince part. "Hello there Patton. Got everything you need?" He asked.
Patton pouted as he said "sadly no, there's one special present I need to find"
"Ooooooh is it for Logan? You know a book store would be the best option if you-" but before he could finish he got interrupted by Patton "No it's not Logan" Roman's smile faltered as he looked at Patton now seeing what he had done wrong. "Oh Patton I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" "it's okay. Want to grab a drink?" He asked trying to get the attention to something else. "Sure" Roman said as the two entered the Starbucks that was right behind them.

Patton's pov.

As we had ordered I went to sit at a table, Roman close behind. We talked for some time and I had to keep myself from getting lost in his beautiful brown eyes.

The barista called out that our drinks were done, but before I could even react Roman had got up to get both of our drinks... Such a gentleman... Wait.. I can't like him, you know prinxiety and all...

"Thank you Ro, but I could've got it myself" I said, but he just chuckled. "But I am a prince! And I just wanted to help a fellow in need" dramatic? Nah just Roman.

~ Mini skip by Roman's sword~

I looked out the window finishing my drink just thinking.
As I looked back I couldn't help but laugh, Roman has whipped cream around his mouth. "Why are you laughing? Did I do something weird?" He asked.
"No" I said pointing at my own mouth "you got something here" "oh"

He tried to get it off himself, but not succeeding. "Here let me" I took a new napkin and reached over the table.

Roman's pov.

Patton gently bended over the table getting the cream off my mouth.
Guess I am the one in need now..

Gosh how I want to be behind him as I- NONONONO Stop that Roman! Such Remus thoughts... But a kiss right now wouldn't hurt, right?
Logan... He probably likes him... I wouldn't want to stop any of them from being a couple in a fairy tale. A dream come true!

Patton slowly sat down again as he was done. I smiled at him as he looked out the window again.
I finished my drink and we went to go.

"Would you like to go for a walk?" I asked him, getting a nod from him. I took his arm and went down towards a 'secret' park. Almost no one goes here.

We walked in silence as we reached a small lake in the park. Patton sat down looking into the water and I followed him doing the same.

"So Patton" I tried to break the silence. "You and Logan?" I questioned very unsure and scared of the answer. "What about us?" He snapped. Maybe this was a very bad idea... But no returning now...

"Oh sorry Patton, I just wanted to know about you two" I fiddled with my fingers not daring to look at Patton. "Nothing... We have nothing. You all think we're together, but it's just a ship" he answered. "Gosh Padre I am so sorry for everything I've done and said about you two" the guilt were getting to me and I looked at Patton. He didn't look as happy, but when he looked at me he gave me a small smile.

"And you and Virgil?" Patton asked. "Same as you and Logan, just a ship" I said laughing awkwardly. I looked at Patton and I swear I could see his eyes light up for a second.

We looked down in the water again. "Do you like someone Roman?" He leaned his head on my shoulder still looking down in the water. "There has been someone on my mind" I confessed "and how about you?" "Well someone might have stolen my heart" I smiled at him slowly putting my hand on top of his. I blushed and he didn't take it away from mine. "That doesn't sound very nice" I said. "No, do you mind giving it back?"

Me getting it back? Why would he... oh.. I AM A PRINCE!

"Yes Padre, I will do everything to find the thief and get your precious heart back!" I was really excited now. Patton laughed at me "maybe a mirror could help"

A mirror? What is this Harry Potter and The Chamber Of Secrets? Do I need it to look around so I don't die?

"Oh my god Roman... You're the thief" Patton said as he looked up at me sitting properly. "Well it seems I'm not the only thief. Mind switching them back?" "Hhhmm... But I do love your heart Ro" we laughed as we just looked at each other.
I can't believe Patton likes me!

Slowly we both leaned in kissing. Is this really happening?! The kiss was short and we were both just blushing messes.

Patton got a messages from Virgil saying the other two were now home. "We should probably also head home before anyone gets worried and suspicious" with that said we went home.

Guess me and Patton is something...

| That was it... another 1am one shot, I don't know how to feel about this one, but oh well stay safe guys, gals and non-binary pals xP
Word count: 1144 words |