(LAMP) Group Therapy pt.2

I really left the other at such a cliffhanger 0-0

Though i was sweet enough to post this chapter right after! I hope everyone is okay, this is pretty angsty!

The triggers are pretty much the same as the last. I swear this chapter has more fluff though... Unless...

Third person's pov.

Logan felt the wind thinking he would fall far down, closing his eyes, but only a second after his feets had left the surface, did something grab his wrist, keeping him from falling down. He opened his eyes and the sight shocked him. He looked up seeing a crying Roman struggling to keep his grip. "Let go Ro" he weakly said "NO" Roman cried harder, using his last strenght to lift Logan up. Logan was not very heavy, after all he hadn't eaten much since he met his ex again. Roman finally got him up the bridge, taking him over to a bench and putting him in his lap, hugging him close, still crying both from fear and relief. Logan started crying with him and nuzzled his head in Roman's neck. The two stayed like that for a while "Why?" Logan asked "Why would you save me" Logan sat up in his lap, so they could look at each others tear-stained faces. "Why would you even do this?" Roman asked his voice raspy.

Logan explained himself, accidently also telling about his love for the others. Roman gasped and looked at him with almost puppy eyes. "Have you heard of Poly?" Roman asked him, but he just shook his head. "Well me and Patton have talked about this before. It's a relashionship where it's three people, or more who all are dating each other. They all know about each other and acknowledge them"Logan nodded, placing his head on Roman's chest "And if you and Virgil were up for it, me and Patton at least would be up for it, then we all could be together" Logan nodded at him again, he sat back up and gave him a sad smile.

The two agreed to keep it secret and only talk about it secretly. Even for Emile, because they knew he wouldn't let Logan go if he knew what had happened. Logan would talk to Roman about stuff when he got to his low point, the two becoming very close again.

Logan's body healed and he and Virgil finally started hanging out a lot again.
"Virgil?" Logan anxiously asked, the two were cuddled up on Logan's bed. "Yeah?" "Have you ever thought of a poly relasionship? " Virgil looked at him confused, but gave him a small smile "Why? Are you thinking of one?" Logan nodded and flushed red "Well i kinda like Ro and Patt too" he mumbled, sitting up and looking at his hands. Virgil smiled wide now "I thought I was the only! If you want it, then i do too" Logan looked shocked at him and nodded. Virgil sat up with him too, sitting down in Logan's lap "may i?" Virgil asked looking down at Logan's lips. Logan nodded at him, and Virgil gladly closed the gap between the two, cupping Logan's head with his hands. This was their first kiss, it was awkward to start off with but shortly after they found their rythm. Logan leaned down, Virgil now laying on top of him. The two ended the kiss and finally took a breathe looking at each other so deep in love... And then they kissed over and over.

~Timeskip to a few days later~

Logan was the one who was going to tell Roman and Patton, since he and Roman were closer and Virgil didn't want it to sound awkward or unvilling, so Logan went to Roman's house, his parents luckily not home, but Roman was. He opened the door, letting Logan inside. "So what did you want to talk about?" "VirgilandIwouldliketobewithyouandPatton" (Virgil and I would like to be with you and Patton) Logan quickly said. It took Roman a minute, but he processed it, he smiled wide, grabbing Logan's hips pulling him closer to his body before pressing their lips together, colliding in a tender and passionate kiss. Logan Let out a gasp, before he placed his arms around Roman's neck.

Roman backed him up as his back hit the wall gently, a more sharp gasp coming from Logan now. Roman took his chance and pushed his tounge in, now making out with Logan. This was new for Logan, but he liked it, and with more time he himself also tried to fight back.

When the two finally was done with their making out, they both grinned as the happy teenagers they were (They're like in High School in this) breathing heavy. Then Roman called Patton saying that they all could be together. Squeals could be heard from the other side as he yelled "I LOVE YOU" to them both through the phone.

This would be great!

~And then just one more Timeskip, because i'm still very tired!~

All four boys were now dating, they were all happy and most of the past was left behind. Logan and Virgil trusted everyone in it now, no abuse was in it and no one would touch anyone without it being wanted from all the people involved in it. Roman did keep an eye on Logan when sad though, not wanting anything likely to ever happen. He was lucky his parents had sent him out of the house for a couple of hours, because if not... He doesn't even want to imagine what would happen after.

They did no longer go to therapy, except from those few times when their mind was too filled, but they still checked up on Picani.

They were all finally comfortable and together <3

|| That's it? I could continue to put in new dilemas, but then again, i'm not sure anyone would really like and see it. Anyway this chapter was also kind of long!
Word Count: 1000 words ||