they don't have to know EVERYTHING....

"ok im going to lunch now see you after school,"

"ok remember me and the boys have soccer tryouts so go to the fields at the final bell," i gave him a nod and a reassuring smile and headed off to lunch.

i walked in and everyone stared at me this is great. i just need to stay calm. get my food. and find alana's table. easy.

i headed to the lunch room and grabbed a bag of chips and a sandwich, i handed the lunch lady the money leo gave me and looked around. I saw alana waving to me from across the lunch room so i quickly walked towards her table.

their were two other girls and two other boys sitting their when i got their.

"hey im casey, you must be new its nice to meet you!" one of the girls said i smiled at her.

"im kayla," the other girl said giving me a smile.

"im luca its really nice to meet you," one of the boys said.

"hey im grey, i might look older because i got held down a grade, the adults in this school are stupid," everyone let out a small chuckle.

"sooo tell me a little about yourself," casey said in a exited expression.

"well im from Germany , but just moved in with my bothers, its a long story, um i like playing soccer but haven't played in a while,"

"hey i play soccer to are you planning on trying out for the team? you can tryout for the frashman team thats what i'm doing, maybe we can't train together?" kayla asked.

"i would have to ask my bother but i would love to! also i forgot to tell you my name its isabella but you can call me bella if you want,"

"can you speak German?" grey asked with an exited expression on his face.

"no i just lived in germany my entire life an can't speak the language there," i said in a huge sarcastic tone. you might be wondering why i know english so well. pretty much not going into detail. my dad gave my a really bad beating blah blah blah hospital no school for 5 month blah blah.

and that's when i learned english and i can also speak spanish. i was going to learn italian by then the doctor said it was ok for me to go back to school,

"ok geez i was just asking," grey playfully rolled his eyes.

"guy, guys, guys" alana said getting everyones attention

"she's the rossi brothers sister," everyone at the table gasped.

"holy shit"

"so the rumors are true"

"they are like the most popular guys in school, maybe even in town"

"wow that just great," i murmured.

UNTOLD

the final bell rung and i was so happy to finally leave school. even though i had to go to the boys soccer tryouts to wait for enzo and riccordo. i don't know where aundre was, why couldn't i just went with him?

i walked over to the field and took a seat on the bleachers and went on my new phone. i was still getting used to it and downloading apps i wanted.

i went oh tiktok for what seamed like only a few minuted but when i check the time the tryouts were over.

shit.

i was supposed to be at the car. i grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder and ran to the car ignoring the pain all throughout my ribs. i don't know how i was going to be able to tryout with the pain.