🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟳 (𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗞𝗶𝘀𝘀)

Start from the beginning

.............................................

"How's my daughter? is she fine?" vishakha frantically asked to the surgeon, who removed his thick suffocating mask, and informed shortly - "She is out of danger, congratulations. But, she wants to meet your daughter-in-law. Naina."

"Why? doesn't she wants to meet her mother?" She said in disappointment, and the surgeon shook his head. Saying - "No, she has just got her consciousness back, and since then, she's asking for naina, to come and meet her."

"I will meet her, thank you for saving her life." Naina said to the surgeon in grateful smile, and quickly scampered to meet her sister-in-law.

"Bhabhi." khushi spell her name with a tearful smile, and naina looked the bandage covered around her forehead.

"Bhabhi...i want to tell you something, i was waiting for you to wake up, i have gain my consciousness back one hour before, but you were asleep that time, and as the surgeon was like my father. He didn't said anything to family, I wanted to talk with you first. That's why i didn't met with anyone." She started to explain in worried tone, and naina quietly listened her.

"Last night, when the chandelier had fallen down. It wasn't any accident, it was planned by someone from our family." Khushi spoke with utmost confident, and naina said in dejection - "What? who will do this?"

"Tina...or maybe." She paused, and closing her eyes scornfully, she completed - "or maybe my mom."

"Mummy ji? why would she do that?" Naina said as matter of fact, unable to believe that khushi herself is blaming to her mother.

"Why wouldn't she do that bhabhi? she has never loved to bhai, i don't know though the truth. But maybe, sameer and rahul bhaiya aren't her real children, perhaps. They're from father's first wife." Khushi spoke with incredulous eyes, and naina recalls the last night disclosure. When vishakha declared, that sameer and rahul both are illegitimate children, and she hates them very much. There are possibilities, she might had tried to harm sameer or rahul.

"You know what, i have a strong feeling that she had only exchanged the painting that day, when bro was excited to keep that in display in front of everyone." She added in loathing look, making naina replay that disturbing scene. If vishakha had really exchanged the painting, then she will not spare her.

"I have one plan, will you support me...please?" Naina said to khushi in hopeful voice, and she quickly nodded her head in yes. Assuring - "definitely yes bhabhi, don't worry, i will give my best to expose the real face of my mother. I know she is not innocent, she is a criminal."

"Thank you very much khushi, i am very grateful to you for helping me." Naina spoke with sweet smile, and khushi said - "anything for you and bhaiya."

...............................................

"Where are we going?" Sameer restlesstly asked his wife, and she simply folded the brand new blue shirt in the suitcase.

"Say?" he grabbed her arm, and looked her irritatingly. Naina lightly kissed his nose, and said - "we are going to picnic."

"Really? Wow, hum log wahan bahut sare games khelenge. Haina?" Sameer spoke in enthusiasm, holding her hands, and dancing happily. She smiled, and utter seductively - "sure my husband, i have one surprise for you. Whenever you will win game, i will kiss you."

"Where?" he looked her with naughty smile, and yanked her closer to him. Naina turned shy, and replied in baritone - "wherever you want."

"Pakka?" he reconfirmed, and she innocently bobbed her head, blushing deeply at seeing his excitement about earning one kiss from her.

"Now just wait and watch, i will win every game, and get my kiss." Sameer said with wide smile, kissing her soft cheek in tenderness.

"But promise me, you will not fight with anyone. Especially with rahul." Naina flattened her sweating palm in front of him, and implored him to not ruin their picnic. At first, he wasn't ready to promise her, but looking her childish innocent eyes. He placed his palm above hers, and said - "I will not fight...but if he will touch you in bad manner, i won't tolerate."

"Ok baba." she smiled in relief.

"If someday, you will know I am completely fine and i don't have mental illness. Then what will you do?" Sameer seriously question her, calmly looking at the changing expression of her face. Naina didn't comprehend his motive for enquiring her about this, but sighing, she said - "I will still love you, but i love the babyness in you more than your maturity."

"So my cutie, aap humesha mere liye, mere baby husband hi rahege. No matter what." She spoke in soft smile, staring him lovingly, and soon blessed him with heart soothing kiss on his lip. He smirked, and demanded - "one more."

"No."

"Yes."

"No sameer."

"Yes angel."

"No."

"Yes."

"Why don't you understand."

"Why don't you understand i just want one more kiss?"

"Uffff."

"Uffff, de do na...please." He pouted with cute requesting smile, and finally she gave in, and softly kissed his dry lip, saying - "happy?"

"Not much, I want some more." He spoke in greedy smile, and naina slapped him on his face, scolding in fake anger - "You are becoming so naughty day by day."

"Only you can repair this greedy heart now, who demands for more kisses." Sameer said in innocent smile, blinking his eyes with kiddish expression.

"This heart is very insatiable, i think i should change this heart." Naina had only intended to tease him, but it appalled her the next moment, when he aggressively pulled her to his hard chest, and said - "This heart can never change naina, because of this heart, i won you...to my reason to live, if someday this heart will change. Then you would beg to god, to give you back your old baby sameer."

"I was just teasing you. Why are you scaring me?" Naina fearfully asked in heavy breath.

"Don't tease me about this naina, please..."

"Ok i won't. Sorry."

"I love you so much naina, my heart is crazy for you, if that makes you feel annoyed, then i can't do anything in that. Because, there's no treatment of love my angel. If there would be any, i would went first, and request the doctor to remove the part of Feeling, from inside my heart." Sameer spoke in painful voice, restraining his tears from flowing out. His wife was anxious now, this abrupt burst out of him had frightened her.

"Why are you saying like this sameer?" Naina worriedly asked him.

"Because I don't think so, you love me the way i does to you." He said clearly, avoiding to look her hurtful eyes.

How was the update?

Any favourite scene or dialouge?

What will happen? Kya naina aur khushi sach ka pata laga payegi?