Laguna Tidepool and the Lost Game Room

ابدأ من البداية

Melody then responded, "It always sounded like a myth to me"

"Oh, yes, this dang is, indeed, hot. But time is of the essence. Because the game room only opens its doors for one day once every 100 years," Laguna declared.

Rhythm stated, "Only one day?"

Blues added, " Shoot. Ancient Game Room always startin' some drama!"

Laguna continued, Indeed. And how's this for drama: that day...is today."

"Today?! That was quick for hundred years," McJagger chuckled.

Rhythm exclaimed, "Stop right now!"

Blues cried out, "I can't take any more of this drama!"

Aggie, thinking about this, stated, "If it opens only for one day in 100 years, and that day is today, then we have to find it!"

"Good idea, Aggie. This experience happens once in a lifetime!" Melody said excitingly.

Laguna then continued her explanation, "So, you see, I have no choice but to summon my courage, seize the moment...and quietly finish my research."

Everyone was shocked, "Complete your research?!"

Poppy tried to reason with her, "Laguna, I know you're the kind of troll that likes to be prepared, but you just said you only have today to find the room?"

"But thorough research is my only key to success. Why do you think it took three years to choose the right hat?" Laguna pointed to the top of her head.

Everyone looked at her dumbfoundedly as Poppy whispered, "What hat?"

They shrugged in confusion.

"Listen, Laguna, we feel you. As scientists, B and I are all about research," Rhythm said while hugging her sister.

"But there comes a time when you've gotta take everything you've learned, trust in yourself, and pick a hat, girl!" Blues added

"Exactly. Even my parents traveled all over the world to search and research inspiration for music. Even my dad picked a hat for himself," Aggie made an example.

"Hmm, your hat argument is sound. I am deeply torn. Tension bubbling inside. Stress mouthing and...! I am persuaded," Laguna declared.

Everyone cheered and started to rush out,

But Laguna soon sat back down, wanting to read, "Just a few more pages!"

"Laguna!" Everyone shouted in dismay as they decided to lift the table with Laguna.

"These books are heavy, ya'll!" Holly grunted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon, everyone was riding a submarine in the lagoon in search of the Lost Game Room.

"We are close, friends. The entrance to the game room should be just over that ridge," as Laguna drove the sub around, they soon came across what looked like an old entrance.

"Wow," Everyone awed in amazement.

They went in as soon as they reached the surface inside and climbed out. Once on land, everyone focused their energy and made their hair/skin glow to shed some light in the dark... except for Aggie as her hair only glowed if she sang any of the 6 main music. The only part of her body that glowed was her pixelated pink heart.

Then, Laguna pulled out her book and flipped through it, finding the page that would lead the way to the game room. "Through there," she pointed to the tunnel ahead.