391-400

Chapter 391 Xiaoxiao is Great!Works: of: Category: Word Count: 2030 Updated: 20-06-22 21:48

You can search for "Rebirth Sixty Zero, I Supported Five Big Brothers Miao Bi Ge (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

When the iconic RV from Ye's family appeared at the gate of the kindergarten, the principal Hua Yun and the teachers immediately greeted them with a smile, and waited respectfully on both sides of the door.

The principal Hua Yun is 38 years old this year. She is a senior educator with the highest degree in early childhood education in foreign universities and has more than ten years of experience in the early childhood education industry.

Hua Yun was originally the principal of a Sino-British kindergarten, but was later hired to Yuanlan College as the principal of the kindergarten.

The door of the RV opened, and Ye Jingyuan took Xiaoxiaoxiao's baby by the hand and got out of the car first.

The one who got out of the car behind them was Song Lan holding Yangyang's little hand.

The last ones are Ye Yinghua and Dong Yao.

Hua Yun and the teachers greeted them immediately, "Mr. Ye, Mrs. Ye, Mr. Xiaoye, Mrs. Ye Shao, hello!"

Ye Jingyuan and Song Lan also greeted them very politely, "Hello Mr. Hua Yuan! Hello, teachers!"

Song Lan said to Yangyang and Xiaoxiao: "Yangyang, Xiaoxiao, this is the principal of your kindergarten, and this is your teacher, please send greetings to the principal and teachers."

Yangyang and Xiaoxiao, who were wearing kindergarten uniforms, immediately bowed to the principal of Hua Yuan and the teachers, "Hello principal! Hello teacher!"

Hua Yun and the teachers all smiled and said, "Yangyang, Xiaoxiao, how are you!"

Hua Yun said to Ye Jingyuan and Song Lan, as well as Ye Yinghua and Dong Yao, "Mr. Xiaoye and Mrs. Ye Shao, leave the children to us, and we will take care of them."

Song Lan smiled and said to them: "Okay, please trouble you, the principal and teachers have worked hard."

She bent down again and said to Yangyang and Xiaoxiao, "Yangyang, Xiaoxiao, you have to listen to the principal and teacher at school."

Yangyang and Xiaoxiao nodded together very tacitly, and responded in unison: "Mommy, I will be obedient!"

Song Lan stretched out her hand and rubbed the children's heads, smiled softly and said, "Then follow the teacher!"

Xiaoxiao girl suddenly looked at Mommy with a bit of dismay, "Mommy..."

Song Lan hugged her and kissed her again, "Good boy, study hard at school, listen to the teacher, and when school is over, Mommy will pick you up again, okay? Good boy~"

Xiaoxiao girl nodded now.

Hua Yun and the twins' head teacher Su Ya hurriedly took over a child, and said to the child: "Come on, baby, say goodbye to mom and dad and grandparents!"

Yangyang and Xiaoxiao waved to them again, "Grandpa and grandma, goodbye! Mom and dad, goodbye!"

Ye Yinghua and Dong Yao, Ye Jingyuan and Song Lan also waved to the little ones, "Goodbye, baby!"

Seeing the reluctant appearance of Yang Yang and Xiaoxiao turning their heads one step at a time, Song Lan suddenly felt a bit sore.

Time flies so fast, it seems that in the blink of an eye, her two little babies go to school.