61-70

Chapter 61Works: of: Category: Word Count: 2054 Updated: 20-03-31 00:25

You can search for "Rebirth Sixty Zero, I Supported Five Big Brothers Miao Bi Ge (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Not to mention that Ye Yinghua doesn't really believe that his son can win this victory. Even the audience watching the ring match, 90% of them bet the kid Li Xinghao to win!

Only Song Lan, she took out the only one thousand Hong Kong dollars she had and bet Ye Jingyuan to win!

Feng Xiaoyun lent her the Hong Kong dollars on her own initiative.

In fact, if Song Lan wants money, she can use the gold bars in the bank vault in the portable shopping mall, or the items in the gold shop, jewelry and jade shop in the whole building to exchange for money.

But Song Lan didn't refuse Feng Xiaoyun's kindness in order to avoid people's eyes.

Just use it now.

Ye Yinghua also asked the bodyguard to bet 10,000 yuan.

Song Lan was sitting next to Ye Yinghua at this time. She saw Ye Yinghua's eyes full of worry, so she comforted him softly, "Uncle Ye, don't worry, you have to believe in A Yuan, A Yuan is more than just scientific Oh......"

Ye Yinghua immediately turned to look at Song Lan, with questions in his eyes.

Song Lan nodded affirmatively, "Just watch! Ayuan will definitely win!"

Ye Yinghua looked at Song Lanqiao's confident smile towards Ye Jingyuan on Song Lanqiao's face, and his gripping heart seemed to relax a lot.

He also smiled at Song Lan, "Okay, let me see what kind of surprise A Yuan can give me?"

As soon as his voice fell, the foreign referee on the ring blew the whistle.

The original lively discussion at the scene quieted down instantly.

Song Lan also quietly took out a small video camera to record the scene.

The foreign referee said to the people on the scene in English: "Today's arena, the two contestants are Ye Jingyuan from the Ye family, and Li Xinghao from the Li family. They will be duel with two victories, regardless of life or death. Win or lose. The scene also specially opened bets for them. Friends can actively participate in betting and support your optimistic friends! Next, I announce that the duel has officially begun!"

As soon as the foreign referee's whistle sounded, Ye Jingyuan and Li Xinghao both went into battle.

Li Xinghao also stabbed Ye Jingyuan with a big stabbing, "The surname is Ye, you still have time to admit defeat."

"I will return this sentence to you!"

Ye Jingyuan still had a calm and undaunted face. On Junxiu's face, there was a faint smile. As long as he saw his smile, it seemed that the nervous mood would calm down.

What Li Xinghao hated most was Ye Jingyuan's calmness, calmness and calmness.

Compared with him, Li Xinghao felt like a grumpy bear! Make him want to curse his mother with a middle finger at Ye Jingyuan!

However, after a while, the weak chicken couldn't laugh anymore.

A trace of killing intent flashed across Li Xinghao's eyes, and he waved an iron fist and slammed straight towards Ye Jingyuan's chest.

Ye Jingyuan's mental power is very strong now. Li Xinghao's movements seem to be swift and violent, but they fall in his eyes like slow motion.

Ye Jingyuan waited until his fist was about to reach his chest, and then quickly avoided to one side, and then quickly flashed behind Li Xinghao, kicking his fart G.