191-200

Slide 191Works: of: Category: Word Count: 2031 Updated: 20-06-08 23:11

You can search for "Rebirth Sixty Zero, I Supported Five Big Brothers Miao Bi Ge (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Song Lan took it, "What is this?"

Zheng Lin choked and said to her: "Before entering the emergency room, grandma was awake for a while and asked me something. I told her that my sister gave us food and grandma came over, and then my grandma wrote Write this letter and let me forward it to my sister. After my grandma finished writing this letter, she vomited blood and fell into a coma. I called the doctor. The doctor said that grandma might not work, so she sent her to the emergency room..."

After Song Lan listened to Zheng Lin's words, her heart was tight.

This letter, if she guessed correctly, should be Grandma Zheng's suicide note.

Song Lan unfolded the letter, and what he saw was a very beautiful pin-flower lower case font. Although some fonts seemed to be handwritten with shaking, it could still be seen that the writer had a solid foundation.

"To the beloved Comrade Song Lan:

Hello! Before I pick up the pen, I want to thank you very much! Thank you for helping Zheng Lin's children, and thank you for taking my pains to send me to the hospital for treatment. Thank you very much and thank you very much.

I already feel that when I should go, the only thing I can't worry about is my only good-looking grandson, Zheng Lin, who is also the only blood left by my Zheng family.

If possible, I really want to kneel down and beg you to save my good grandson after I die, so that the blood of my Zheng family can continue.

If Zheng Lin has something to do, I am dead and I can't close my eyes!

And the little rabbits, those poor children, all the poor people I took in.

I also know that this world is difficult and it is not easy to feed these children.

I can't force you to raise them and grow up. I just hope that you can reach out to them, even if you can help them find a good house to take them in.

And my dear grandson Zheng Lin, can I entrust him to you, please help me raise him and leave a blood for my Zheng family, so that my Zheng family can continue without being broken in my hands.

If I can, I really want to borrow another ten years from God so that I can watch my grandchildren grow up, marry, and have children.

Unfortunately, I can't.

I can only have a big face, kneel and beg Comrade Song, help me, and help me raise Zheng Lin to an adult. My ancestors of the Zheng clan are spirited and will be rewarded.

please!

Sincerely, Yuelan Zheng!

On August 21, 1962, the writing ended. "

Song Lan couldn't help but burst into tears at the end.

She could imagine what it was like to insist on writing this suicide note before Grandma Zheng went into a coma.

Between the lines of Grandma Zheng's words are full of deep reluctance, nostalgia, and worry and worry about her grandson.

At this moment, the door of the emergency room opened.

The doctor in a white coat came out and said to Song Lan and Zheng Lin, "I'm sorry! We have done our best!"

Zheng Lin instantly knelt down and lay down on the ground, crying, crying, "Grandma, grandma, don't go, grandma, grandma, what should you do if you leave me alone? Grandma, grandma..."