331-340

Chapter 331 Master Yuan GuardsWorks: of: Category: Word Count: 2053 Updated: 20-06-02 09:04

You can search for "Rebirth Sixty Zero, I Supported Five Big Brothers Miao Bi Ge (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

They are still young, Song Lan will not instill the idea of ​​violently conquering others, lest an improper education will turn them into bullies.

When teaching them martial arts, Song Lan always emphasized to them that they should not be bullied. Only when they were bullied, she agreed to use force to fight back.

But even if you use force to counterattack, you must pay attention to the right amount of action. You are not a treacherous person and you can't attack him.

She also taught them how to recognize acupuncture points, which can make people very painful and painful, but they can't see any scars.

Song Lan said to them earnestly: "Moreover, no matter how well my sister does, there will always be people who look unpleasant to me. If we care about what others say about us, how can we live happily and happily? How can there be a sense of happiness in life? Is your heart tired?"

Seeing that his brothers were thinking, Song Lan smiled.

Suddenly, she noticed that there were more and more people around her, and they looked at them from time to time.

Song Lan frowned slightly, and immediately said to his younger siblings, "Are you still going to eat? If you don't, we will be going back."

Song Wentao glanced around and immediately replied: "We are not eating anymore, sister, let's go back."

Song Lan moved quickly to pick up the things and put them back in the bag.

She greeted her younger brother and sister and Haoran, and let the two bodyguards stand behind them, while she guarded them by her younger brother and sister, and walked back to the Ye family mansion together.

Song Lan felt a little disturbed.

She always feels as if something bad will happen.

On the way back, she did not dare to relax her vigilance at all, and asked the bodyguards A Zheng and A Qiang to pay attention to the surrounding situation.

Song Lan breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the Ye Family Mansion.

Finally returned home!

Brother and sister are safe!

Song Lan is not afraid of her own accident. Even if something happens, she still has a portable shopping mall in her hands. Unless she is killed immediately, she will have a way to get out.

But siblings are different.

They are still young and their martial arts level is not high. Like Song Wentao and Song Wulue, they can deal with three normal men, but if they are really against the martial arts masters, they will also have no resistance.

Not to mention the three small ones.

Song Lan feels like an old mother. Before the child is an adult, he has a heart to do it.

When the children grow up, she also has to worry about their employment, marriage, and childbirth.

Song Lan remembered that in a TV series, she saw a mother tell her children that no matter how old you are, you will always be a child in her mother's eyes.

Song Lan also treats her younger brothers and sisters as her children, always worrying about this and that for them.

When he took his younger brother and sister into the Ye family mansion, Song Lan felt that the uneasy feeling of being stared at by the beast disappeared.