101-110

Chapter 101Works: of: Category: Word Count: 2098 Updated: 20-03-31 00:25

You can search for "Rebirth Sixty Zero, I Supported Five Big Brothers Miao Bi Ge (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Song Lan has been thinking about how to take his younger brothers and sisters across Hong Kong these days.

She put them in the portable shopping mall, she took them quietly, okay? Or should I apply to Feng Xiaoyun and the others, and take them over?

According to Song Lan's behavior, she still tends to take an upright path.

Unless this road is unworkable, she will choose to take risks and quietly lead them there.

However, if she didn't ask for their consent, she would sneak away all her younger siblings, Feng Xiaoyun and the people in the leadership would definitely find their faces unsightly and somewhat offensive.

Therefore, Song Lan does not want to take this step as a last resort.

During this period of time, Song Lan had been with her younger siblings at home, thinking that she still had time, she didn't rush to talk to Feng Xiaoyun about this matter.

Now it seems that it is time to talk to Uncle Feng about this.

If Feng Xiaoyun and the others really didn't agree to move her younger brother and sister to Hong Kong City, then she could only play the dangerous move.

According to her and Ye Jingyuan's plan, she will register at the University of Hong Kong at the end of August, and school will start on September 1.

In the next few years, she will definitely stay in Hong Kong City.

If she leaves her younger siblings on the mainland, how can she be relieved?

When Xiao Wu and Xiao Liu heard Song Lan's explanation, they stopped making trouble, but looked at her with pitiful eyes, as if Song Lan was about to abandon them.

Song Lan felt soft and held the two youngest in his arms.

She said to her five younger siblings with a serious look: "A sister is going to study at Hong Kong City University in September. During this time, A sister will help you apply for relocation to Hong Kong City, and strive for everyone to move before September 1. In the past, when the time came, you would go to school on the other side of Hong Kong City, and our family could be together forever."

Song Wentao frowned slightly incomprehensibly, and asked her in a deep voice, "Sister, are we okay here? Why do we have to go to Hong Kong City?"

Song Lan certainly couldn't tell them what would happen in a few years.

She patiently explained to them, "The development in Hong Kong City is very good, and it is free. No one can control what you do. Of course, you can't do illegal things. Moreover, you don't need a ticket to buy anything there, unlike There is strict control over here, as long as you have money over there, you can buy anything you want."

Song Wentao looked surprised, "So good?"

He tried to imagine that wonderful world, but it was a pity that poverty limited his imagination, and he really couldn't imagine it.

Song Lan continued: "And our side is too poor, too backward, and too strict. Just like before, because we ate a little more meat, we would be reported by malicious neighbors. If I go to Hong Kong City, If you didn't go, how can I rest assured? What if something happens to you again?"

After listening to Song Lan's words, Song Wentao immediately grinned and said, "Sister, I'm just curious to ask. In fact, as long as we can be with Sister, no matter where we live, we can and will be happy, you say. is not it?"