31-40

Chapter 31: MurderWorks: of: Category: Word Count: 2101 Updated: 20-05-04 19:08

You can search for "Rebirth Sixty Zero, I Supported Five Big Brothers Miao Bi Ge (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Among these materials, belonging to the country, he would not move a single feather.

But part of it was the thank-you gift from Ye Yinghua and the things he bought for others.

Among them are live lobsters, hairy crabs, large yellow croaker and other seafood. As for those chickens, ducks, and meat, there should be stocks in the old place.

Little girl, let you see what your uncle can do today, and follow your uncle obediently in the future!

Feng Xiaoyun called and called for a large truck, and soon delivered the materials in the cabin to the truck. He also took his share in a jeep and sent it to the old place.

The old place is a place where they meet and gather.

This place is guarded by an old couple whose skills are comparable to those of an imperial kitchen. Those of them who want to make a sacred ritual and talk about private matters will come here to get together.

The old place is not far from the pier, it takes only ten minutes to drive there.

Feng Xiaoyun parked the car at the door of a closed compound. He got out of the car, stepped forward, and knocked on the door according to the secret sign agreed by both parties.

The door opened soon.

Feng Xiaoyun said to the uncle who opened the door: "Master, some good goods have come, let's move in quickly."

"Okay!"

The old man's surname was Cheng, and his name was Cheng Jinshao.

Cheng Jinshao is indeed the descendant of the Imperial Kitchen. He is very good at performing swords in one hand. He looks good when he dances. He looks like a master of martial arts. He can chop a goat to only one skeleton in the blink of an eye.

During the War of Resistance, Cheng Jinshao and his wife were rescued by Feng Xiaoyun's father, Feng Guowei. Since then, they have been working in Fengjia.

When Feng Xiaoyun was sent to work in Guancheng, Feng Xiaoyun's parents were worried that he would not have enough to eat and sleep well, so they asked Cheng Jinshao and his wife to come here to take care of Feng Xiaoyun.

Feng Xiaoyun is also a foodie.

He grew up eating food cooked by Cheng Jinshao when he was young, and his mouth was very awkward. It was a bit unaccustomed to let him eat food cooked by others. He also accepted the kindness of his parents and let Cheng Jinshao and his wife The two followed together.

With Cheng Jinshao and his wife here, Feng Xiaoyun took advantage of work to walk through the back door and engage in supplies. He had a very comfortable life.

At least, more comfortable than most people now.

In this era of strict management and control of materials, many times, you are really rich and cannot buy anything.

Just like the famine in the past three years, I don't know how many people hold a lot of hidden money and antique treasures, even if they are willing to pay a lot of money, they can't find anything to eat, just like this.

The money and treasures they left behind didn't know who was cheaper in the end. It was sad to say.

Feng Xiaoyun has also seen many such tragedies.