321-330

Chapter 321 I choose the way I go!Works: of: Category: Word Count: 2056 Updated: 20-05-29 09:56

You can search for "Rebirth Sixty Zero, I Supported Five Big Brothers Miao Bi Ge (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Miss He lost her temper when she saw his absent-minded appearance, "Chu Heng, what the hell is going on with you? If you don't want to eat with me, just say it, and I won't force you!"

Chu Heng could only apologize to her with a smile, "Miss He, I'm sorry! It's me who is wrong, your lord has a lot, so please forgive me!"

He Jingjing watched him apologize and apologized, and then smiled again, "Forget it, I'll spare you this time, and don't be so perfunctory to me next time."

She still liked Chu Heng's handsome face very much, and she looked seductive, even though her family was not very good, so let's play around first.

Chu Heng smiled and nodded, but he complained in his heart.

He really overestimated his endurance, thinking that knowing a wealthy daughter would give him another way.

Only now did he realize that he was digging a grave for himself and seeking death by himself.

He really wanted the connections and relationships of a wealthy daughter, but when it came to a critical moment, he couldn't give up his face to please others. Now he can only take care of himself and be exhausted.

Chu Heng suppressed the fluctuations in his heart. After eating with He Jingjing, he ignored He Jingjing's anger and threats and chose to go home.

He has to think carefully, what kind of life and life does he want?

Is it looking for a wealthy daughter to live by watching her face forever?

Or find an ordinary girl with similar interests, work hard together, and pursue the life you want together.

Judging from the relationship between him and He Jingjing today, even if the former is rich in material, I am afraid his heart will be uncomfortable and his spirit will be suppressed.

He must not be able to keep wronging himself and watch other people's faces.

For the latter, although the life will be harder, at least the heart is open and the life will definitely be more free. Although poor is poor, there are ways to live poor, at least not spiritually.

The more Chu Heng thought about it, the more he understood.

He also felt more and more that he had really made a big move today, and now A Xian must be annoyed that he hates him.

Chu Heng was thinking about calling Jin Sixian to apologize. At this moment, he saw Jin Sixian calling him.

Chu Heng immediately picked it up happily, "Axian, I was thinking about calling you, so you called me. I'm really sorry today, because I didn't think about it properly. I told you, that He Jingjing is not my girlfriend, don't get me wrong."

Jin Sixian snorted coldly, "Director Chu, what is your relationship with that Miss He? It has nothing to do with me. Whoever you like to be your girlfriend is your business and your freedom."

"I am calling you to inform you that Mrs. Ye has agreed to shoot the commercial. She will come to the company at nine o'clock tomorrow. You must be in place before nine o'clock. Don't let Mrs. Ye wait, understand. Yet?"

Chu Heng felt a little unhappy when she heard that she was looking for him for official business.

But when it comes to work, it is the job that Jin Sixian helped him find. He still replied seriously, "Don't worry, I will be there before nine o'clock tomorrow. I won't miss a major event."