111-120

Chapter 111Works: of: Category: Word Count: 2015 Updated: 20-03-31 09:20

You can search for "Rebirth Sixty Zero, I Supported Five Big Brothers Miao Bi Ge (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

He and her are destined to become two parallel lines, and there will never be a moment of meeting.

The love dream of the innocent boy was sadly broken at this moment.

After Song Lan sent Zhao Yan and the others back to the Municipal Public Security Bureau, they turned back to Huzhuang and brought Fang Hui and his younger siblings back home.

When Fang Hui was waiting for her return, he had already gone to Cheng Dapao's house to retrieve his own documents, and then went to the brigade leader Cheng Aiguo to open a letter of introduction.

She was finally able to get rid of the abyss of pain and head towards a new life again.

Her gratitude and gratitude to Song Lan is really beyond words.

From now on, her life is Song Lan's!

She did what she said!

Song Lan arranged for Fang Hui to move into the guest room.

She also found a few more conservative sets of underwear, pajamas and change-of-clothes from the portable shopping mall. She also prepared daily necessities for her and taught her how to use the things at home.

Song Lan's thoughtfulness and care instantly made Fang Hui feel as if he had fallen into a blessing nest.

It is clear that Song Lan is several years younger than her, but in Song Lan, she feels the warmth and happiness of being taken care of by her mother.

At this moment, Fang Hui put Song Lan's position in the position of the person who was closest and loved except his parents.

She swears that she will never let Song Lan be good to her, otherwise, she will be sent to hell to be punished.

Song Lan still didn't know that his every move had affected Fang Hui's entire life.

Song Lan arranged for Fang Hui and his younger siblings, and went to see Xiao Kaiping who was recuperating in the room on the first floor. Seeing him reading a book energetically, Song Lan was relieved.

She chatted with Xiao Kaiping and went out.

Xiao Kaiping suffered a serious leg injury, and he had to recuperate for a month or two before getting out of bed. When he really recovered, it would take at least a hundred days.

After Song Lan finished dinner, he went to return the car to Feng Xiaoyun.

When she went to his courtyard, Feng Xiaoyun had just finished eating and was drinking tea there.

He poured Song Lan a cup of tea, and asked her again, "Did things go well today?"

Song Lan briefly told him about what happened today, including Fang Hui's domestic violence case and the incident involving Zhao Yan.

Feng Xiaoyun laughed and said, "It turns out that the kid Zhao Yan helped you with the case! This kid is not bad. I personally transferred him here. You reported the case some time ago and they were transferred to help. ."

Song Lan smiled and said, "He also mentioned it to me."

Feng Xiaoyun nodded, "If you need his help in the future, just ask for him. He is also my person. You are not welcome. When I have time, I will ask you to come over for a meal. Formally meet up."