71-80

Chapter 71-The Godfather of Future TechnologyWorks: of: Category: Word Count: 2016 Updated: 20-03-31 00:25

You can search for "Rebirth Sixty Zero, I Supported Five Big Brothers Miao Bi Ge (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

The grievances of the previous generation of Ye Li's family did not continue to them, and the relationship between them was also very good.

The Li family brothers have always called Ye Jingyuan the boss, even if Ye Jingyuan is younger than them, his achievements in scientific research have reached the height that their brothers need to look up to.

Ye Jingyuan also knew that the Li family brothers had resentment towards Li Jinrong.

The time is now ripe. If Li Xinghang wants to seize power, now is the best opportunity.

Ye Jingyuan suggested to him very seriously, "Ahang, if you want to be in power, this period of time is the best opportunity."

Li Xinghang immediately said with a pleased smile: "Boss, I listen to you! What do you say, I will do it!"

Only the brothers of the Li family who had been following him and those in the research institute knew how good Ye Jingyuan was.

In their hearts, they all regard Ye Jingyuan as the "Godfather of Technology"!

They all believe that Ye Jingyuan will definitely lead the people of this world, on the road of the world of science and technology, and on the top of the world of science and technology!

His IQ that shocked mortals is far from comparable to those of them.

Although Li Xinghang and Li Xinghuo are better than ordinary people in studying for postgraduate entrance examinations, they are far from the sky and the earth compared to Ye Jing.

Li Xinghang has always believed that with Ye Jingyuan's extraordinary IQ, if he wants to go into the business world, he can definitely beat a bunch of bigwigs!

However, looking at his obsession with scientific research, it seems impossible to enter the business world!

Ye Jingyuan and Li Xinghang made an appointment to meet, and after talking in detail, they hung up.

Song Lan saw that he had finished talking on the phone, and asked him, "A Yuan, how do they arrange for the scientists? We have to let them out quickly!"

Ye Jingyuan thought for a while, and then said to her: "Go, I will take you to a place."

"where to?"

"Just follow me."

Ye Jingyuan took Song Lan's hand and went out from the back door. There was a winding bluestone path winding down.

After walking for about five minutes, a two-story building with green bricks and green tiles hidden in the dense woods just appeared in front of Song Lan.

Ye Jingyuan stepped forward and knocked on the door, "Uncle Guan, this is Ayuan, please open the door."

The door opened with a soft bang.

The one who opened the door was a middle-aged man with a rough appearance, a tall stature, and a sturdy temperament.

He saw Ye Jingyuan, grinned at Ye Jingyuan, and asked him in a familiar tone, "Ayuan, what are you doing here?"

His gaze fell on Song Lan, and when he saw Ye Jingyuan holding her hand affectionately, he couldn't help but smile again and asked, "Is this pretty girl your girlfriend? Good vision!"