231-240

Chapter 231 The First Step to Build a Business KingdomWorks: of: Category: Word Count: 2036 Updated: 20-05-10 09:58

You can search for "Rebirth Sixty Zero, I Supported Five Big Brothers Miao Bi Ge (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Li Jinglin thought for a while, and then said: "The first step, I would suggest that the boss choose TV stations or newspapers to advertise. This expense will be slightly larger."

"The second step, I suggest that the boss ask someone to distribute flyers. This expense is relatively small."

"Through the above two steps, you can achieve the purpose of advertising. Of course, if you can do it at the same time, you can achieve the best results."

"Then, we select high-quality suppliers from them to meet the needs of our mall."

Song Lan asked him again, "Then if there is an advertisement, and no one trusts our new mall and no one comes to enter the mall, what should I do?"

Li Jinglin replied again: "If the result is still so bad after the advertisement, then we only have one family to come to persuade them until they are willing to enter the mall."

Song Lan chatted with Li Jinglin about work for a while, and felt that Li Jinglin's work ability was certain.

Although his wife's health is not good, he may often ask for leave, which is a shortcoming of his work.

But Song Lan also believes that a good man who loves his family so much, his wife and children so much, his attitude towards work must be serious and responsible.

Song Lan is willing to give him a job opportunity.

She stretched out her hand to Li Jinglin, smiled and said to him: "Mr. Li, welcome you to join our company and create a brilliant future with us!"

When Li Jinglin heard Song Lan finally say this, his eyebrows were instantly smiled.

He shook hands with Song Lan vigorously, and said with gratitude: "Thank you Miss Song for her tolerance and love. I will work hard and will not let you down!"

"Okay, then you come to work at Yuanlan Building at nine o'clock tomorrow!"

After Song Lan finished speaking, he gave him the written address.

Li Jinglin thanked Song Lan and Ye Jingyuan again before he got up and left.

He waited out the door of the headhunting company before he dared to laugh happily.

He finally found a job, and now his wife can rest assured.

After Ling Shu and Li Jinglin, Song Lan interviewed a few more people, but they all felt that they were not suitable, so they asked them to go back and wait for news.

They had been busy until the afternoon when Song Lan finally recruited a qualified manager, 35-year-old Lu Zhanpeng.

Lu Zhanpeng has been developing abroad and only recently returned to Hong Kong City. He has many years of management experience in hotels and shopping malls abroad.

Song Lan can also feel from the conversation that Lu Zhanpeng has profound knowledge, long-term vision, and mature management experience.

Therefore, she quickly handed Lu Zhanpeng an olive branch and welcomed him to join the Yuanlan Super Mall team and become the general manager of Yuanlan Super Mall.

Although only Ling Shu, Li Jinglin and Lu Zhanpeng were recruited today, Song Lan felt that it was enough.

The talents she wants are not many, but fine.