131-140

Chapter 131Works: of: Category: Word Count: 2013 Updated: 20-04-01 13:29

You can search for "Rebirth Sixty Zero, I Supported Five Big Brothers Miao Bi Ge (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

They naturally couldn't find him.

Early the next morning, Feng Xiaoyun, who had finished his work, returned to Ye's house.

Ye Yinghua was very happy to see him come back and called him to have breakfast together.

Feng Xiaoyun was not polite to him either, and said "Good morning" to Dong Yao and Ye Jingyuan, and then sat with their family to eat.

After eating breakfast.

Ye Yinghua also mentioned to Feng Xiaoyun about the engagement of Ye Jingyuan and Song Lan on August 6, and also wanted to ask him to be Song Lan's parent.

When Feng Xiaoyun heard this, he immediately said: "This is a great thing. It is my honor to let me be the mother of a girl, and I am very happy!"

Feng Xiaoyun looked at Ye Jingyuan again, "Ayuan, congratulations! This girl Lanlan is a beautiful child both inside and outside. You can embrace a beautiful woman. That is the blessing of you and the Ye family. You should treat her well in the future. , Otherwise, my mother-in-law will not spare you."

Ye Jingyuan grinned and said, "Uncle Feng, don't worry! It's too late for me to pamper her and I will definitely not bully her!"

Feng Xiaoyun laughed and said, "That's good, I believe you!"

Feng Xiaoyun asked Ye Yinghua again, "Brother Hua, where are you going to serve the wine? Kowloon Peninsula?"

The Kowloon Peninsula Hotel is the most famous hotel in Hong Kong built by the British-funded group, and it will still be ranked among the "Top Ten Hotels in the World" even in later generations.

In Hong Kong City in the 1960s, most of the nobles would choose the Kowloon Peninsula Hotel for wedding banquets.

Ye Yinghua shook his head, and laughed loudly: "NONONO, of course, it's in our Imperial Hotel to set up wine. The fertilizer does not flow into the outsiders' fields. How can such a good thing be cheaper for others!"

Feng Xiaoyun gave him a thumbs up, "When it comes to doing business, Brother Hua, you are the best!"

"Haha, I've been rewarded."

They were laughing happily. Ye Jingyuan suddenly said to them: "Dad, Uncle Feng, I have something very important to tell you. Come to the study with me."

Ye Yinghua looked at his son curiously, "What's the matter? It's mysterious."

Ye Jingyuan did not answer him directly, "You will know when you come up."

Ye Yinghua and Feng Xiaoyun looked at each other, and stood up together, "Let's go, then listen to what this kid is going to say."

After the three people sat down in the study, Ye Jingyuan told them that there would be a super typhoon in Hong Kong on September 1st and Feng Xiaoyun might have an accident.

Ye Yinghua and Feng Xiaoyun couldn't help but stare at each other.

Ye Yinghua asked anxiously: "Son, where did you know this? Did you ask which master?"

Ye Jingyuan glanced at them, and he couldn't find a reason, so he could only fool them, "If I tell you, this is what I dreamed of, do you believe it?"

Ye Yinghua and Feng Xiaoyun looked at each other again.

Later, Ye Yinghua said to Feng Xiaoyun: "Xiaoyun, I believe that Jingyuan is not a confidant. Since he said so, let's trust him once, and be careful!"