171-180

Chapter 171 Will not regret today's choice!Works: of: Category: Word Count: 2053 Updated: 20-04-11 09:17

You can search for "Rebirth Sixty Zero, I Supported Five Big Brothers Miao Bi Ge (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

When Gong Shengli and Gong Jiefang heard what they said, they could also feel the sincerity and kindness in their tone.

Gong Shengli smiled readily, "Then my brothers are welcome."

Song Lan smiled, "You are welcome, eat quickly, eat quickly."

Gong Shengli and Gong Jiefang ate this delicious and hearty meal, and they were really moved a little bit to cry.

They have not eaten a full meal or meat for a long time.

Not only them, but the family members are like this. It's not easy to survive one by one, so don't mention enough to eat.

Usually they do odd jobs, and basically they don't meet a generous customer like Song Lan, and they are willing to pay back ten yuan for tea.

Most people who go to the flea market to buy things, most of them are poor people who have no money themselves, want to buy something in the flea market for use, without a ticket, and save a few cents.

After they worked as temporary workers there for a month, they could make 20 yuan, which is pretty good.

Life is like a quagmire. They have been struggling in it, but they are sinking deeper and deeper, unable to extricate themselves, and they can only endure hard.

Until today Song Lan reached out to them.

Both Gong Shengli and Gong Jiefang have an instinctive premonition. Today, they have a chance to jump out of the quagmire!

For this evening meal, Song Lan prepared more dishes and meals.

But in the end, they were swept away by the gluttonous Gong family brothers, and they didn't waste any soup, they ate it all with rice.

After eating, the brothers took the initiative to wash the bowls and put them away.

Song Lan admired this kind of person who would take the initiative to do things.

She is looking for people, and the person she is most afraid of encountering is the kind of wooden person who can't make a boring fart with three sticks, and will not take the initiative to find something to do, and will only move after a kick.

During the interview, once he met such a person, Song Lan absolutely eliminated them without hesitation.

After the brothers finished washing the dishes, Song Lan gave Ma Xiaojiang a handful of candies and biscuits and asked him to take Xiaoxi to the wing to play. Then he called the Gong family brothers and Ma Xiaohai to the hall to talk.

Song Lan didn't go around with them, and directly said to them: "The two comrades Gong have served as soldiers. You must remember that the army has confidentiality regulations, right?"

Gong Shengli and Gong Jiefang didn't know what Song Lan meant by asking this, but they still nodded.

Song Lan went on to say: "The reason why I give you such a high salary, and even a higher salary, is because what we are doing now is a bit risky. Have you ever bought anything on the black market?"

Gong Shengli and Gong Jiefang nodded in response, "I have been."

Song Lan asked them again, "Then what do you think of the phenomenon of the black market? Do you dislike this behavior?"