161-170

Chapter 161Works: of: Category: Word Count: 2058 Updated: 20-04-08 09:51

You can search for "Rebirth Sixty Zero, I Supported Five Big Brothers Miao Bi Ge (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After all, the difference between this annual salary and the salary that Huaxia Guo can give is not a little bit different, but like a difference between heaven and earth.

Some people will be moved. This is normal.

In order to retain Ye Jingyuan, a genius scientist, Oribat Company paid him nearly twice the annual salary of other scientists.

Of course, this annual salary is also given for the specific tuberculosis drug that Ye Jingyuan has studied.

If they hadn't tied Ye Jingyuan and Song Lan in this way, Ye Jingyuan and Song Lan would feel that they were really sincere.

It is a pity that they used the most wrong way, and they are doomed to have no good end.

When Lin Yanqiu finished speaking, she thought that Ye Jingyuan would be like other scientists. Hearing so much money, he nodded in agreement without saying anything.

She also wanted to see that Ye Jingyuan, who had always been calm and indifferent, would also be ecstatic because of this annual salary?

But Ye Jingyuan disappointed her.

Ye Jingyuan just glanced at her faintly, and asked in a cool tone, "It seems that Miss Lin doesn't know my origin, right?"

Looking at Shang Ye Jingyuan's mocking eyes, Lin Yanqiu became a little angry, "What do you mean?"

Song Lan smiled and said: "What he meant is that the son of the richest man in Hong Kong City, would he be able to see the annual salary of several million dollars? Does the formula he researched out for his own pharmaceutical factory make no money? Why do you want to give it to you? Don't you think you're funny when you show this kind of charity?"

Lin Yanqiu was so speechless by Song Lan, her gorgeous face flushed with anger, her eyes full of anger.

It's been a long time since she was stunned by anyone.

Lin Yanqiu became so angry that she wanted Song Lan to die now!

She didn't care about any reason or irrationality, so she raised her hand and sternly ordered to her men, "Drag me in this little bitch, and you can play whatever you want! It doesn't matter if you play or die!"

Since they don't know each other, she will teach them how to behave!

There are so many scientists who are sturdy, but in Lin Yanqiu's hands, they can only give in.

Not satisfied?

Fight until they serve!

Those people full of spine, at the end, don't they all have to kneel down and beg her, let them go, and spare their lives?

Hehe, this world is like that.

Whoever has a big fist, who has a big power, is justified!

What about Ye Jingyuan, the son of the richest man in Hong Kong?

He is alone now, can he deal with so many people with weapons?

Neither Song Lan nor Ye Jingyuan expected that this Lin Yanqiu would disagree and let his subordinates destroy Song Lan.

Ye Jingyuan was even more angry when he heard Lin Yanqiu's words.

Seeing that several of Lin Yanqiu's subordinates were walking towards Song Lan with a lewd smile, Ye Jingyuan didn't even think about it, and directly attacked Lin Yanqiu and his subordinates with the strongest mental power attack, destroying their brains.