301-310

Chapter 301Works: of: Category: Word Count: 2075 Updated: 20-05-23 09:11

You can search for "Rebirth Sixty Zero, I Supported Five Big Brothers Miao Bi Ge (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After relaxing, what followed was a feeling of sleepiness and tiredness.

Ye Jingyuan looked at Song Lan's lack of energy, and asked her with a look of concern and concern, "Lan Lan, how do you feel? All right?"

Song Lan replied feebly: "Fortunately, I just want to sleep well."

Just when Song Lan was drowsy, the two doctors carried a child and sent them in front of them, "Come, take a look at your two little babies."

"This is a boy. He was born at 5:20. He is an older brother. He weighs five catties and one tael."

"This is a girl who was born eight minutes later than her brother. She is a younger sister and weighs a full five catties. Mrs. Ye Shao is really good. The weight of the two children is heavy among the twins, and more importantly, two All children are very healthy, congratulations."

Ye Jingyuan also said to the doctors very gratefully: "Thank you doctors and nurses. Thank you very much. We will send you big red envelopes later, thank you very much."

The two doctors also smiled and said, "You are welcome, Mr. Ye, this is what we should do."

After showing them the sex of the child, the two doctors took the child aside again.

Song Lan finally couldn't help being sleepy, and fell asleep deeply.

Ye Yinghua, Dong Yao, Fang Hui, Sister Mo, Uncle Xiong, and bodyguards who had been waiting outside finally saw the door of the delivery room opened.

Song Lan and the two little babies were pushed out, and Ye Jingyuan was by their side.

The doctors also smiled and said congratulations to Ye Yinghua and Dong Yao, "Congratulations to Mr. Ye, congratulations to Mrs. Ye, and congratulations to the dragon and phoenix golden grandson and golden granddaughter."

Ye Yinghua glanced at the baby lying side by side in the stroller, and instantly smiled.

He also gratefully said to the doctor: "Thank you, doctor, thank you, you have worked hard, you have worked hard, I will give you red envelopes later."

The doctors hurriedly laughed and said, "You are welcome, you are welcome."

Ye Yinghua laughed and said, "What you want, what you want, is the joy of our family."

Dong Yao saw that Song Lan seemed to be asleep, and asked her son quickly, "Ayuan, is Lan Lan okay?"

Ye Jingyuan smiled and said, "It's okay, Lan Lan and the children are very safe and healthy, nothing happened."

Dong Yao pulled her son aside again, and told Ye Jingyuan about the vision of the child when he was born.

Ye Jingyuan was shocked when he heard it, and lowered his voice to remind Dong Yao, "Mom, don't tell me about this, we just know it."

Dong Yao nodded sharply, "I know, I know, I just told you, I won't tell anyone again."

Ye Jingyuan reminded her again, "Mom, you should send red envelopes to the doctors, nurses and bodyguards right now. You want to send bigger red envelopes. By the way, I also reminded them not to disclose the situation of Lanlan to anyone during her birth, and let them not Say more."

Dong Yao instantly understood what his son meant, "I understand, I will do it now."

As long as it is a person with the intention, when Song Lan is giving birth, he will have associations when he encounters the colorful rainbow that suddenly lights up outside.