311-320

Chapter 311Works: of: Category: Word Count: 2043 Updated: 20-05-26 09:11

You can search for "Rebirth Sixty Zero, I Supported Five Big Brothers Miao Bi Ge (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

The second group of people watched Ye Jingyuan and Song Lan, surrounded by bodyguards, carrying two little babies in the luxury car, and heading towards the Ye family mansion.

In desperation, they had no choice but to call back overseas and report to Oribard's boss Quik.

"Boss, the Owl failed, and we didn't find a chance to start. Their defense is too strict."

Quik gritted his teeth with anger, "You continue to be by their side, as long as you get the opportunity, you will immediately start, understand?"

"understand."

After Quirk hung up the phone, he kicked the table with anger and yelled, "Fak, why is this yellow pig so hard to chew?"

The second group of people sent by Quik stayed around Ye's house for a whole week. They didn't see Song Lan and the children going out. They could only continue to wait for the opportunity.

At this time, Ye Jingyuan had already quietly boarded the plane and flew to the location of Quik.

He was going to clean up Quik directly this time, so as to save the scumbag from jumping out to make them sick.

The headquarters of Oribard Pharmaceuticals was built on an island in the West. This island has a very nice name-"Angel Island".

The entire island was bought by Quaker.

He also built a large manor on the island and raised a lot of women in it. He accompanies him every day to eat, drink and have fun, living an extremely luxurious life.

After Quik hung up the phone from the port city, he felt extremely irritable and called four more maids to come and play with him.

Quirk, a scumbag, likes to play abnormal games, but he is very generous. After one time, he can get a lot of money. Those women love him, hate and fear him.

In this world, there are always people who do not even need life and dignity for money.

When Ye Jingyuan sneaked into Quirk's manor quietly and saw the four ugly maids around him, his eyes were as dark as the dark night.

Originally, he wanted to keep the scumbag's life and make money for them, but now it seems that he doesn't need it!

Ye Jingyuan's mental power instantly stretched into Quake's brain like invisible tentacles.

After reading Quik's memory, Ye Jingyuan determined that he was the real murderer who dealt with himself and Song Lan, and he gave him an order without hesitation, "Let these women go out, write another will and save you All properties under the name are donated to international charities to help those in need."

After Quirk felt his brain numb, he immediately said to the four women: "You all go down, I have something to do."

A maid was still winking at him, "Darling, what else can you do now? Do you need my help?"

Quick roared, "Get out!"

The maids shuddered all over when seeing Quik's ferocious look as if they were going to eat people. They hurriedly got up and rushed outside, as if they were afraid that they would lose their lives by running slower.

Quirk's instinct seemed to feel that something was wrong with him, so he shook his head abruptly, trying to clear his mind.

But the next moment, he heard another voice urging him constantly, "Write a will and donate all the properties in your name to an international charity to help those in need."