A couple minutes later ch'i walks in late of course.

The teacher and her was talking about some she just goes to her seat and starts taking notes.

[ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ🙂]

It was now lunch time, I was walking to the lunch room with ch'i chatting.

"Hell nah, these new release are cold as hell!"

"Ch'i...your whole wardrobe is filled with shoes already!"

"One more pair wouldn't hurt..."

"Pfft, are you kidding me? Shocked that your blowing off money, and what's up with you and eye bags?"

"I'm not blowing any money, and what about him? He's the same as always, grumpy and quiet.

We started laughing and shit.

"Ite brodie I'll catch you later!"

"Bye."

she left to go to class due to having different lunch hours.

As I walked in the loud ass cafeteria I started my search.

'Dammit were is short cakes!' I'm dead ass looking for him.
"Hey! Zuzu, over here"
He starts to walk over but rolls his eyes in the process.

He's not even talking to anybody at this table, and yet he's a famous YouTuber. I'm watching him deeply interested in whatever the hell he's doing on his phone. Every time I try to talk to him he always give me attitude, 'heh, guess I'll try harder!'

I look over at shitty hair and he's talking to izuku. 'What? How the hell is he having a normal conversation with him!'

"Soooo.....bakugou? Right? Ok anyways, you have the hots for my brother right? Right! So just give me your number and I'll give you his."
We traded phones and shit like that and started talking about it more, if I'm being honest he really is something from what I'm hearing.

I was just staring at him smiling, 'such a cutie'

He looked up and stares at me before looking back at his phone, I'm guessing he's texting raccoon eyes.

The bell rings for a break before our next class, just as I stood up throwing my trash away, I seen short cakes walking away with pikachu. I was finna follow them until raccoon eyes ran passed me and pulled them away to somewhere else.

'The fuckery...'

I soon caught up with them but was stopped by shitty hair and round face.

"Hey bro, whatcha doing?"

"Yea bakugou!"

"None of your damn business, jeez"

I continued to walk and stop as I heard talking.

"izu come on we should try another one of the dances you made up"

"Alright which one should we do?"

"Ooooo, let's do baby shark!"