The Fourth Great Ninja War

Haruto's POV

I run and I activate six paths. I jump up and throw a kunai into the battlefield and another about southwest of me. I teleport to the one on the battlefield and I slice about six tailed beast bombs before they hit the alliance. I land down and hear someone confuse me for someone else. "Minato?"

"Guess again Kakashi Sensei!" I turn my head slightly and I smile at him with my eyes closed. I turn back and get serious, I deactivate six paths and look up. "Alright let's kick Madara's ass!"

I look at Madara and he looks like he's about to say something. "Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world. The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility. Listen, everywhere you look in this world, wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well. As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist. The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war and hatred is born in order to protect love. They're nexuses causal relationships that cannot be separated."

"Thats why we fight! To protect the ones we love from that!" I'm looking Madara dead in the eyes as I say that and he seems annoyed.

"And this alliance will end the wars between our villages!" Tsunade joined in to help me prove my point and he looks pissed now.

"He's coming."

"I can feel it to big bro!" Good Naruto can feel Sasuke's chakra approaching. But I can also feel about nine more chakras heading this way. "You're right on time...........Sasuke."

"Naruto." He says it kinda slow but then shortly after shifts his attention to Madara. "Madara. So your the guy giving the Uchiha a bad name huh?"

"Sasuke, Naruto can you guys handle Madara?" Naruto nods and I look at the ten tails. "I'll take care of the big guy. I'll get help as soon as a friend gets here."

"Right!" We all start running up there and Madara throws a truth seeker orbs at us and it gets caught in wood style.

"Perfect timing Lord First!"

"HASHIRAMA!!!!"

"Suigetsu give him a boost to get up there!" My feet gets sounded by water and I get thrown up and when I look back someone with the executioners blade is starting to stand up after doing a jutsu.

I do some hand signs but before I get done with them the ten tails shoots a tailed beast bomb right at me. I feel someone grab me out of the way and when I look Aika is pulling me out of the way. "Get back."

She activates some kind of sage mode, she jumps towards it and slams a big Resangan into it, protecting everyone. "Wow, you definitely got stronger."

"Ya think?"

"Hold on Aika. I have a plan. Naruto, Sasuke, can you take care of Madara?"

"You better believe we can!"

"Good. Aika don't go anywhere near Madara."

"Really this shit again?!" She starts walking away and my dad comes up to me.

"She's my kid too, Haruto just like you and Naruto."

"I know. AIKA! YOU NEED TO SAVE YOU STRENGTH BECAUSE I NEED YOUR HELP!"

"With?"

"The Ten Tails." She walks back over to me and I put out my hand in half of the tiger hand sign. "Complete the hand sign."

"Why?"

"Just do it." As soon as she joins hands with me we are both using Isobu's chakra. "Now we can do this!"