16

"Uh

"Uh..you win?"

"You giving up? That wasn't pretty fair."

Eren continued to hold you as he sat down on your bed, "Fair enough for me," you shrugged as you tried to unwrap your legs around his waist.

"Stay...please," Eren whispered as he rubbed his hands against your thigh, gazing at you. You raised your eyebrows in surprise as Eren pulled you closer to him. You started to freak out internally about the physical touch he's having with you right now.

"What's uh what's happening right now?"

"Just relax," his calm tone actually made you relax a little.

"Weren't you jus-Mm," your words were cut off as you felt his lips against yours as he slowly pecked them.

You tossed your phone that was still in your hand to the side of your bed, as you continued to kiss Eren back. The kiss was slow yet steamy. Shivers moving through your body as you felt Eren's fingers trail underneath your hoodie, gently rubbing your back and stomach.

"Princess," Eren softly chuckles and mumbled against your lips. You felt him tug the bottom of your hoodie, slowly lifting it up. All that was left was a tank top you were wearing underneath your hoodie. His lips pressed against your exposed neck. You let out a soft groan as he sucked your neck gently.

"Mm one...two...mm three." you felt his whispers touch your skin as he counted each peck.

Eren stood back up, his lips still attached to yours as he placed you on your bed. He spreaded your legs open as he stood between them, towering over you. Your heart felt like it was going on a track race as Eren pressed his body against yours.

A soft groan escaping your lips and to his ear after feeling the sudden pressure with his body against yours. You brushed your lips against his neck, already hearing him whimper softly in your ear as you sucked on his neck. Boldness spiked through your veins as you began kissing from his neck, up to his jawline.

You brought your attention back to Eren's lips, slowly slipping your tongue into his half parted lips, feeling his cold piercing brush against your tongue. Eren let's out a groan as he felt your tongue against his.

Everything felt hot between the both of you as the making out continued. Eren was already getting ready to go to the next level until...

"Y/n I was wondering if you brought me some extra Chi- WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH," Hakeem waved his hands in the air.

You and Eren pulled away, turning your heads at the door where Hakeem was standing. Neither one of you moving from the position you were in.

Hakeem placed a hand on his hip, "So...what's happening? Friends making out now huh?" Hakeem clicked his tongue as he shook his head.

"Hakeem do you not know how to knock?" You rolled your eyes. Eren helped you sit up since you were struggling to do so.

"You living under my roof sis, ion have to knock for shit," Hakeem crossed his arms. Eren slowly backed away from being in between your legs and sat beside you on the bed.

"Uh I actually gotta go y/n, it's getting late and I don't need Armin worrying about me right now," Eren got up and grabbed his jacket that he placed on your chair. He walked back to you and rubbed his finger under your chin, lifting it up, "I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?"

"Yeah uh goodnight," you tucked in your lips, giving him a quick nod.

"Night Hakeem," Eren patted Hakeem's shoulder and walked himself out the apartment. Hakeem looked back, waiting to hear the door make the click noise.

"Y'all was bouta smash? Huh? You was bouta get some dick tonight weren't you?" Hakeem whispered-shouted at you, pointing at you with his index finger.

"I cannot BELIEVE you just barged in like that Hakeem," you made a straight face. But part of you was lowkey glad Hakeem was there to interrupt. You were kinda scared to do anything with anyone. You didn't want your first time to happen just so that person could just dip.

"Well I'm sorry I just wanted to know if you had extra Chinese," Hakeem shrugged with a nonchalant expression plastered on his face.

"No I didn't bring extra Chinese for your ass," You got up to fix your shirt and pushed Hakeem out the door, "Now shoo."

"Girl I'm the reason why you got this damn room, you have no right to be kicking me out like this," Hakeem snapped.

"The fuck are you? My mom?" You turned back around to walk in your room, closing your door behind you. You had to take a moment to rethink everything that just happened a few minutes ago.

First you and Eren were fighting over your cellphone so how the hell did you ended up giving him a hickey after he left. Hickey!! you snapped your fingers as you sprinted out of your room and into your bathroom. You examined your neck and slapped your hand over your mouth.

"Gah Dayuuuuuum," you touched your neck, "He gave me like three bruh."

"He gave you three what?" Hakeem poked his head into your bathroom.

"HAKEEM MIND YOUR BUSINESS," you closed your bathroom door.

"GIRL YOU BETTA WATCH YO SELF," Hakeem shouted at you through the door. Hakeem was a pretty nosy person, you couldn't rlly blame him.

"Where the hell is Shawn," you whispered to yourself, "He just needs some dick and he'll shut up."