"Don't worry, you're still connected with me." She said and blasted herself out.

"Stop making me speechless." I said.

"I heard you." She said and heard her laughed.

"God, I love you." 

"I love you too, Tony." She said. Then, I hear her began to fight some aliens from her intercom.

*Y/N

Thanos was about to block Carol when me, Shuri and the Wasp fired at Thanos. I used my magnetic force and the repulsors to blast him. He rolled on the ground, but saw him threw his broken sword into the tunnel and sending everyone away. Even the gauntlet. I rolled on the floor and groaned. 

"Curse this purple grape shit!" I said as I stand and began looking for the gauntlet. Then, I saw Thanos was walking and trying to grabbed something when I saw Tony pushed him away, but Thanos punched him away. Thor went near and fought him. Steve came and both helped each other. But, it resulted to dismay. Thanos got the gauntlet, but Carol went near him and punched him. Thanos tried to punch her back, but there's no effect, until he grabbed the power stone and punched her and she flew out. 

I removed the suit from me and I used my magnetic force to blast him. He let go of the gauntlet and tried to get me. I used my invisibility and walked to the side to punched his face hard with the magnetic force. Thanos rolled on the ground and I stop the invisibility. I saw Tony looking at me with fear. I saw Thanos looked at me and I smirked. 

"All that fight, makes no sense at all." Thanos said as he stands. 

"Everything about you makes no sense at all." I said. 

"I'm gonna make sure you die." Thanos said and I sensed Tony panicked. 

"Huh! I just came from the dead. Maybe third times your charm." I taunted and he ran, but I used my powers to blast him. He used his hand to cover his face with the blast and ran towards me. It can't be. Why wasn't he slowing down?! Just then, he punched my face. I used my invisibility again, but I felt him used his senses to grabbed me and threw me hard on a rock. I hit my head on the rock and I groaned from the impact. I turned on my stomach and slowly kneel. I hear grunting and screaming from Thanos. I shake my head vigorously for me to see. I see Thanos yelled in pain as he was about to snap.

"NO!!" I yelled. But, I saw Tony held Thanos from the gauntlet. Thanos kicked and punched my husband out of the gauntlet. 

"TONY!" I yelled, but my body is too aching to run. 

"I am– inevitable." Thanos began to say and snap. 

"DON'T!!" I said, but all I heard was metal snapping. Thanos shockingly and confusingly looked at the gauntlet and saw the stones weren't there. I smiled knowing the stones aren't there. But, as I looked at Tony, a painful sight of him, kneeling and the stones are gathering on his own gauntlet. 

I fought the pain and stand on my feet. I looked at Tony and saw him looked at me and smiled. 

"No.." I said and shake my head. 

"I love you, Y/N. Tell the kids I love them." Tony said through our intercom. 

"No, please... I love you too much, Tony.." I said. Then, he turned to Thanos as the stones began to shoot off some energy to Tony's arm and into his body and face. 

"And I– am– Iron Man." Tony said and he snapped.

"NOOOO!!!!" I shouted and got blinded by the lights. I looked around me and saw the aliens began to vanish. I saw Thanos sat on the ground and he slowly turned to ashes. Ships began to turn to ashes and so does the rest of the alien army. But, as I look at Tony, I saw him weakly sitting on the ground, with his back on the rock. I saw Rhodey went near him and I tried to compose myself. Tears fell down my eyes and I wipe them off. 

"Mr. Stark?" I heard Peter said. "Hey– Mr. Stark? Can you hear me? It's Peter. Hey. We won, Mr. Stark– We won, Mr. Stark. We won. You did it, sir. You did it." Peter said. I looked at them and weakly walked near Tony. 

"I'm sorry– Tony–" I slowly helped Peter stand as Rhodey does, too. I kneel beside Tony and I looked at him and brushed my hand on his face. I looked at the ground and back to Tony as I sniffled. 

"Hey, honey.." I said softly. I put my hand on his arc reactor and I felt him held my hand. I softly sobbed and I held his cheek in my other hand. 

"Y/N?" I heard Tony weakly said.

"You're unfair, you know that?" I said and I chuckled while crying. "But, I know you love me. And I love you too, so does Tal, James and Morgan." I said. He weakly smiled and I secretly used my healing power to Tony. I kissed Tony's lips and I softly broke it. 

"FRIDAY?" I called the AI.

"Life functions critical." The AI said. Tony smiled weakly at me. I saw his eyes starts to cloud with tears. Then, he starts to look at the team. 

"Tony. Look at me." I said and he looked back at me. "We're gonna be okay." I said while brushing his hair and I smiled big at him. Then, he looked forward and he sighed. "You can rest now." I painfully said. Then, I continued brushing his face, when I noticed he's not moving and breathing. Then, I start to cry. I looked down and saw his arc switched off and felt his hand slowly drift away. I put my head on his neck and sobbed. I wrapped my arms around him and sobbed uncontrollably.

"I love you, Tony.. I love you, Tony.." I said. "Come back to me, please.. Come back to us.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

LAST 2 CHAPTERS, BEFORE WE CLOSE THE BOOK...

RIP TONY STARK💔💔💔