"Y/N!" I heard Tony panicked. I landed on the ground and lay on my back, just in time the alien to come to me. I blasted it with the repulsor and I lay my back on the big debris behind me. I removed my mask and I looked at my stomach. I saw a big gush of blood. I saw the spear stuck on my stomach. I coughed because of the blood. I removed the spear on my stomach and put pressure on it. I saw Tony landed near me. As he removed his mask, I saw his shock, panic and worry took over him. He knelt beside me and put pressure on my stomach. I coughed hard and blood came out of my mouth.

"Hey. Hey. Don't die on me, okay?" Tony said as his voice began to shake. He tried to turn me on my side, when he saw the exit wound from my back. I felt him spray a medicine on my back and he lay me. Then, he sprayed on my stomach when suddenly tears fall from my eyes.

"Hey. You're gonna be--fine.. Okay?" He asked while tears fell from his eyes. I choked the blood and I held his hand that is on my stomach. He looked at me and he began to cry.

"Hey..." I weakly said and I cough again. Tony immediately put my head on his arm.

"Don't. Please..." Tony said and I shakily put my hand on his cheek and wipe his tears.

"I--lo---ve---you..." I told him as tears cloud my eyes.

"I love you too, baby.. I love you too." He said and he held my hand on his cheek and he kissed my forehead as he sobbed. He puts his forehead on mine and kissed it longer.

"Please... Don't... I need you..." He said and I smiled.

"I--won't--die..." I shakily said as my breath starts to shake.

"Stay.." He said as he looked at me and I smiled at him, maybe just one last time.

"Okay..." I said and smile softly, trying to hide the feeling of hypothermia.

*Third Person's POV

Tony still holds on Y/N's hand on his cheek, while cradling his wife in his arms. Tony let Y/N rest her head on the nape of his neck and he pressed a longer kiss on Y/N's head. He wouldn't stop sobbing. He feels like he failed. He failed protecting his wife. He failed protecting the mother of his kids. He failed protecting his best friend. Most of all, he felt like he failed protecting his everything.

Peter saw Tony cradling Y/N. Peter's eyes began to cloud when he saw how his mentor lost the fight with himself. Peter saw how Tony not wanting to let Y/N go and how to hold on tight. Then, Bruce noticed Peter, just standing.

"Peter, why are you--" Bruce stops when he saw his Science Bro, weak and lost. He took a big and heavy breath when he saw Y/N's state. Y/N's eyes flutters to see Peter, Bruce, and now the growing small group. She saw Steve, Thor, Wanda and Rhodey.

She saw their eyes full of tears. She saw the lonesome in the group. She weakly felt herself slowly drifting. She never stopped caressing her thumb on Tony's cheek. It makes Tony feels that she's still with him. She cannot say another word because of how much blood there is on her throat. She looked at the boys and Wanda, maybe for one last time. She weakly smiled at them and took a deep breath, feeling herself slowly drift off.

Tony felt that Y/N's thumb began to slow and stop. Then, that feeling made sense to Tony as he felt Y/N's hand fell down. He fearfully looked at Y/N and he saw how peaceful she is. Her eyes were close, her lips were parted and he looked at his wife's chest and saw no sign of breathing.

"No..." He said as he shake his head. He bit his lips and sobbed.

"No! Please, Y/N.." Tony said and he shakes her vigorously.

"Come on!" He shouted and he lay her on the ground.

"FRIDAY, eject Y/N's suit!" Tony aggressively said. Then, the suit began to unengulfed on Y/N's body and into her watch. Then, Tony began to perform CPR on Y/N.

"Come on, baby. Please.." Tony said while doing the CPR, but still, no response.

"COME ON!!" Tony shouted.

"FRIDAY, give me an update?" Tony asked.

"No sign of pulse." FRIDAY said.

"Come on, baby. Please, stay awake.. Please..." Tony said softly while continuing the CPR.

"NO! STAY ALIVE!! I NEED YOU, Y/N! THE KIDS NEEDS YOU!!" Tony shouted while doing the CPR. Rhodey went to his best friend and he tried to make him stop, but Tony tried to shrugged him off.

"Tony--"

"No! She'll live. She's going to stay. She won't leave me and the kids." Tony said.

"Tony, stop." Rhodey said while grabbing him again.

"No!" Tony said.

"Tony, she's dead. We cannot do anything else." Rhodey said and Tony stopped. He sobbed and placed his hands on Y/N's cheeks. He kissed her forehead longer and sobbed uncontrollably.

"I love you...so...much." Tony said. "Please, stay..." Tony sobbed again and Rhodey used his might to get Tony to stand. Tony stand and hugged his best friend and cried.

"I'll get her to safety." Rhodey said. Peter and Steve went to Tony. Rhodey carried his other best friend in his arms and he faced Tony.

"One last goodbye, Tony." Rhodey said. Tony nodded his head and went to his dead wife. Tony kissed his wife's lips and her forehead. He used his hands to brush her hair out of her face.

"I love you so much.. Come back to me..." Tony said and Steve pulled Tony to him. Tony looked at Rhodey.

"Can you--can you get her to safety?" Tony asked.

"I will." Rhodey said. Then, his mask went on and fly Y/N out of the battlefield. Tony sat on the rock and sobbed.

"I planned on taking her and the kids somewhere." Tony began. The remaining crowd went near Tony. "Now, I'm about to plan my wife's funeral." Tony let out a heavy sigh.

"We're sorry, Tony." Steve said. Tony looked at Steve and to everyone as he saw tears fall from their eyes, too.

"I don't know how will I tell the kids." Tony said and another batch of tears fell from his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A COUPLE OF CHAPTERS LEFT AND WE'RE FINISHED. :<

Tony Stark X Reader *COMPLETED #WATTYS2021जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें