20.

20.

"Please Primrose, I just want to talk." Niall pleads through my apartment door.

"I don't care!" I yell, crossing me arms across my chest and huffing.

"I need to explain." For some reason this makes me angry, really angry.

I slam the door open, glaring at the sad blond.

"Explain? You lied to me! And it wasn't something small, you lied to me about who you are!" I yell, deciding that I needed my anger to be heard by Niall himself rather than my pillow or Steve.

"I know, but if you let me exp-"

"I don't want a fucking explanation!" I scream. "I thought Zayn was like a porn star or something and that's why you lived in a castle, but this... this is huge." I yell.

"I know-"

"No, you don't know! You have no idea what it's like to be lied to like this!" I scream, wiping unwanted tears away with the back of my hand.

He lied.

"The reason I didn't tell you is because I didn't want you to treat me differently." he calmly explains. Too calmly. Here I am freaking out and he's calm.

This wasn't supposed to happen again.

"How could I be so stupid?" I mumble and begin to pace.

I protected myself for so long.

"Primrose-"

How did this happen?

"It's Prim. My name is Prim." I seethe, stopping to glare at him.

What did I do to deserve this?

"Princess-"

Everything was perfect...

"No! Don't call me that, you can't call me that! I trusted you and you lied to me." I cry.

Don't cry, don't show him how weak you are.

"Please Prim..." He reaches out to me but I flinch away.

I'm weak.

"Just...leave." I sigh, turning away.

Breath.

"Please." He whispers once more before leaving my apartment.

Stay strong, don't give in.

I cry. I cry so hard. I cry because this has happened before. Okay, maybe not this, but I've been lied to.

The thing is I promised myself that would be the last time I would let myself be fed lies. But then he lied. I don't know how I didn't figure it out sooner. I don't know how I didn't see what was right in front of me sooner.

I was too deep into the fantasy that it was real to see.

***

"Prim, I'm so sorry." Anna hugs me, letting me sob into her shoulder.

It was only a month.

It was only a month.

The thing is it's not about that. It's about the fact that I trusted him and I really liked him. I'm crying because I was betrayed by yet another man.

Anna lets me go, placing me on the couch like I'm a sick child.

"I don't know what to do. It's been years since the last one... I don't know if she can handle this again." Steve whispers to Anna from across the room.

"She was so protective over her heart all these years." Anna whispers back, almost in tears herself.

"He broke down her walls, and then just broke her." The bitterness in Steve's voice sends shivers down my spine.

"How could someone lie like that?" Anna now sounds angry.

"Why would someone lie like that?" I whisper.

But then I think,

He needs me more than I need him.

That's what gets me through the days.

He needs me more than I need him.

But what if I do need him?

-

This is kinda short BUT NOW ITS GUNNA GET REAL AND I JUST ATE PIZZA ROLLS:-)

///////VOTE &COMMENT\\\\\\\\\

-Soph.x