"Here's your order, ladies." Jack jumps at my unusual high pitched voice. Everyone's eyes shifts to meet mine. He instantly stands up and walks out of the chair, he was sat on.

"W-why did you make it till h-here, Ash?" He attempts to sound caring but stammers at his confused question, he obviously didn't expect me to be his substitute. Little did he know I wanted to see the reason. I mentally laugh at him for proving me right.

"Just tried to help and not disturbe your moment" I smirk with a quick wink, making the girls giggle.

"Thank you so very much" Jack rolls his eyes and takes the tray from my hand and places on the table. I nod, smirking at his uneasiness.

"By the way this is..." he places the tray on the table and motions to the girls and says. "... Emily, Rhea and Freta" Jack introduces the girls whilst they beam a smile at me, I smile back at them with a wave.

"And I am Ash-" I was about to finish introducing myself but was cut by one of them.

"Ashley right?" I nodded in response and shook hands with them with a smile. I am satisfied by the fact that I had already been in the conversation that was held amongst them before I came in.

"Sand - Burg is quite a good place to make new friends, I suppose" Jack comments laughing. I shrug with a smile on my face, although I made none since I joined this work, except Jack and Carter but they aren't ones whom I met here. We know each for 7 solid years now and they kinda exacted me to work here with them but I won't complain.

"Ashley!" I hear Ferd, the owner of this place, shouting my name, making me flinch at the sudden call. It's been long since I left the counter.

"I gotta go, have fun" I motion my thumb behind me and bid the girls bye. Without any other word, I turn and start walking towards the counter.

"Take this along with you" Jack speaks behind me, I turn my head to see his hands raised in the air, holding the tray I used to bring the order. I roll my eyes tiredly and walk back to grab ahold of the tray from his hand.

"Ashley!" Ferd shouts again. I had to run at this moment, snatching the tray from Jack's hand, as I did not want him to call me out for the third time. I turn on my heel and rush towards the counter.

"Coming Fer-... Ouch!!" I gasp loudly as I bump into a towering chest, whilst in reflex he stamped my right foot earning a loud groan from me and the serving plate, that is the tray, falls off of my hand.

"Can't you see and walk?" I mumble loudly as I move back and manage myself to sit on the chair beside me, my eyes are kept shut close.

Recieving no sympathetical response, I shout again, "Do you lack both your eyes and manners?" I open my eyes but have them looking on my foot and refuse on looking up. I hold my right leg and rest it on my left, to rub the foot and relax the hurt muscles. He's such a mannerless person for not even saying a little 'sorry'.

"I didn't yell and neither should you" His accented voice is thick, deep, calm and ear soothing. He comments in such a way as if nothing happened. I shoot my eyes up to look at him.

As soon as I look up at the broad figure into whom I bumped, I first see the figure in all black. The black shirt he's wearing had the first two buttons unbuttoned, making a two silver chains come into view, but it is kept inside his shirt.

My eyes then travel to meet his, the ones which is a unique shade of emerald green with dilated black pupil.

His eyes.

They look so...known to me. I haven't ever seen this man before. But his eyes says a different story.

His eyes immediately gave me contrast flashes in my head. The man in front of me has a mature green eyes, but the ones that are flashing in my head are innocent ones. But they are alike.