14

❧ "Yo Armin i'll be coming home late again," Eren waited for Armin to fist bump him back

❧ "Yo Armin i'll be coming home late again," Eren waited for Armin to fist bump him back. You unzipped your side pocket from your jacket and shoved your phone in it as you walked towards Eren who was at his friend's table.

"Again? Where you going now?" Armin fist bumped Eren. You noticed the black hair girl staring at you as you stood beside Eren. You knew that her name was Mikasa or something like that and you also remembered that was Eren's ex, just like Chanel told you. You gave her a small smile which she slowly returned one back.

"Hi Armin," you waved at the blonde.

"Hey Y/n," Armin smiled back at you and then turned to look at Mikasa, "Oh I don't think you've met Mikasa yet?"

"Uh no actually, Hi i'm y/n," you stuck your hand out, waiting for her to shake it which she did indeed.

"I'm Mikasa," she greeted, "Hm, you're really pretty Y/n."

"Aw thank you Mikasa, you're pretty too."

Eren looked at the both of you and noticed you're interactions with her. Mikasa smiles at you but also purposely looks at Eren which caused Eren to look away.

"So are you and Eren a thing or what?" Mikasa whispers to you, placing her chin on the back of her hand.

"Not at all," you shook your head, laughing softly, "We're getting close though."

Mikasa hums in response, "Oh okay.."

You hear Eren scoff beside you. What was that about? you thought to yourself. You glanced another tall man walking towards the table. You also remembered that his name was Jean, also because you remembered Chanel telling you this.

"Ready to go babe?" Jean rubbed Mikasa's back, "Eren."

"Horse face," Eren looked at Jean, intensely.

"Can you say me name at least once dammit."

"Hm lemme think about it," Eren stroked an air beard, "Nah." Jean rolled his eyes and patted Mikasa's shoulder, signalling for her to get up. Mikasa gets up and drapes her jacket over her shoulders. After Mikasa finishes doing that, Jean wraps his arms around her staring at Eren.

Whatever was going through Eren's mind, he didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around you. He looked back at Armin and pointed at you, "I'm getting Chinese with Y/n."

"Ereeeen you're choking me," you repeatedly patted his arm, dramatically gasping for air. Mikasa stared at Eren as Eren on the other hand had a huge grin on his face. Armin looked back from Mikasa and Eren and noticed the tension between the both of you. Shiii he even noticed Jean glancing from you and Eren.

"Uhh okay see you later Eren," Armin got up and patted his back, slightly pushing him away from his table. Eren loosened his tightness from wrapping his arm around you and walked with you towards the door.