But hey if it's answers were getting, I'm game.

"You're here. Quickly go and change into formal attire. It's a high class meeting we're waiting on 5 others not including you" my mother informed and instructed us as we both nodded and bowed.

We then left the hall as per ordered and looked at each other.

We were definitely confused at why we were called here if it's a meeting about the realm, and why there were people we both had probably never seen before.

I was even more confused since I was at the mall with Lisa earlier and then got taken here out of nowhere.

*flashback*

"Yah I'm not I swear" I said laughing to her joke where she said I was gay for Jimin.

I mean honestly speaking, who isn't?

But I mean, if we were going to be actually confirming my gender identity here, I'm really not gay.

"Jungkook. We need to go. Now" Taehyung hyung said appearing out of nowhere.

Literally.

"Wae?" I asked confused since I was even more than the shocked Lisa beside me.

"Both our parents called us. I was supposed to go to Riverix but they're calling for both of us to go to Zenith right away. Sorry Lisa." He apologised to her.

I knew it was really important so I gave Lisa a guilty look before apologising as well, since I was practically ditching her here.

She reassured me it was okay and I apologised one final time before leaving with Taehyung.

*end*

We both went our ways to our respective rooms for where we would be staying the night.

I went to the usual guest room that I use when I visit or stay over as Taehyung went to his bedroom. And as expected there was a pair of formal clothes laid out for me to use for the meeting here tonight..

I took them before changing into them and stepping out, while finding Taehyung hyung ready as well.

We headed to the conference, or discussion, room together and sat down in two of the chairs as we waited for their session to began.

We're usually not called to these so we knew it was really, really serious for them to even include us.

I mean come on, it's us.

As we sat there waiting the door opened as more and more people walked in.

Finally a girl walked in who we were all too familiar with, Kim Jennie.

Me and Taehyung both froze out of shock as she bowed to the people in the room before taking a seat in one of the empty chairs.

What's more is that she was dressed for the meeting as well, wearing a gown as the other females in the room.

Well a few were wearing suits but for a royal event, first line royals are told to wear gowns for women and blazers for men.

We didn't consider it sexist since it was just a preference and we were allowed to dress how we wanted to.

Like my mother was wearing a suit.

But Jennie chose to wear a gown, and I was frozen.

Me In shock to why she's here, Taehyung probably struck by Cupid again seeing her looking like that

She was pretty I wouldn't lie, but my eyes were on one girl.

A girl called Lisa.

Back to the topic, everyone was seated around the table as we waited for someone to begin this awaited discussion.

The awkward silence was finally put to an end as someone started the all too serious talk.

"Alright so most of our guests today must be extremely confused to why we're here, and I'll leave it to Jennie to explain" Aunt started as all eyes fell on Jennie.

She took a deep breath and sighed before looking up.

The tension quickly Rose like the look on her face was all too serious.

Then the statement was made causing everyone to fall in shock.

"Zenith is facing invasions of Kansar"