"What type of deal?" I asked a bit suspicious as if I knew what deal he was talking about. 

"Park JaeSuk Chanyeol's father and Park Jina made a deal with Oh SeJun. They were gonna sell Chanyeol to some Gang and not just any Gang the buyer was someone really dangerous and if somehow the deal was broken Oh SeJun would lose a big shot not just him but also the Parks. To what he dreaded happened the next moment. Park Chanyeol ran away just before the Park Couple could sold him. Oh SeJun was angry,  I guess he even send his best men to search all over Korea. Who would have thought Chanyeol would hide in an Orphange?" 

My heart clenched itself as the image of Chanyeol running away scared and helpless trying to find a safe place before entering the Orphange and always staying on guard so that the bad wolves won't caught him and take him away. I eyes widened as I realized how alone and scared he must have felt. 

🌹 FlashBack 🌹

 "Mama, pack this ones too and also this!" 

I jumped up giggling as my little hands help carry the gifts towards my mother who was asking our house caretakers to put them in the truck neatly and carefully. Today is Children's day and every year my parents would donate toys, clothes and books to all the Orphanges in the city. My father would always bring me along because I love to meet new children and friends. I have always been social since young that even my parents adored my habit. 

"Dad, lets pack some crayons and colouring books as well maybe some kids would like to draw and colour! Please dad Please..!" I pouted pulling my father's bigger hand as he chuckled before picking me up and hoisting over his arm and waist. 

"Offcourse Hyuniee, why don't we also pack some soft plushies. You can help Dad choose hmm?"

Nodding we both packed a lot of things and made our way towards Dad's car before mom buckled me up. 

Half an Hour later we were in front of a Orphange which seem to be like a peice of heaven. 

The garden had vast greenery, with fresh flowers bloomed everywhere my eyes lay. Inhaling the sweet bloom I filled my lungs with clean and safe air. 

The pond in the middle was filled with clear blue water while fishes swin inside it to their heart content. 

There were huge trees surrounding all the four sides giving it a rather beautiful outlook. Attached to them were swings hunged above the branches, flowers went up all the way up over the ropes of the swings. 

The Orphanage home was in the middle, as big and beautiful, standing strongly surrounding by all the beautiful things. 

Holding my Mum's hand we made our way inside and as soon as we close to the enterace squeals were heard as herds of children rushed outside. They stopped before their dull eyes lightened up seeing all the gifts that were being loaded from the truck. Few Orphanage sisters stopped the rushing kids before shushing them up. 

Soon, the gifts were laid out and with the help of my parents all kids started to move forwards one by one. My heart warmed up as their smiles widened and before I knew it I also started to distribute and befriend a lot of kids. Some my age while some seem younger and also older. 

I was getting bored as time went by, afternoon was around the corner as I made my way taking a stroll throught the beautiful place. I came around many kids who seem to make small talks with me asking me about my school and who I was.