I raised my palm stopping him midway. With brows furrowed I asked. "Then why does Kris Hyung think that it was his mother who saved him by sacrificing herself?" 

"When Yifan woke up in the hospital he forgot most of his memories including the one in the car. I never told him because it will break him. So I lied which made him hate me. After that I was scared for my son. Wu Empire was huge and strong, my son being the hire was the only target for my enemies so I asked Oh SeJun for another favor. He started to threathen Yifan but never actually harming him" 

"WTF!" I bellowed, eyes wide as I stare at the man before me. "Are you kidding me! All those threats, house on fire, letal poison and even locking him up in that big house of yours was just a shitty plan! Are you even for real?" 

Mr. Wu gulped looking away in shame before nodding. I glared at the man with all in me as I tried to come up with a good knock out puch. "What about that Nurse? It wasn't really a suicide, was it? Answer Me!" 

He nodded his head again. "I didn't knew about her until I saw SeJun's clothes smeared with blood. He wasn't even feeling a slight guilty for killing her as she had sawn his face when he was giving Yifan the lethal Poison. I immediately made him stop eveything as I took over my company again caging Yifan in our estate, lying to him about our enemies targeting me and especially us" 

Clenching my hands tightly I ran my other hand through my hairs in frustration. How can a person be so thoughtless and a big fucking idiot. 

I shook my head and let out a groan. "What happened after that? Most Importantly how did the Parks got onto Oh SeJun's radar? " 

Uncle Wu hesitated, looking slightly towards Chanyeol's unconcious figure before opening nd closing his mouth. My heated glare seem to pull him towards me again towards me. Sighing he leaned more into the wall as if imagining it to swallow him up. 

"Oh SeJun rarely talked about his family. Although he always attended mettings with Sehun's Parents he was not quiet fond of them either. He would try to get away from them as much as possible. As many as times I've met Sehun's parents they were lovely and kind people who held no grudges nor do they seem to be arrogant and too full of themselves. Humble and good enough to win everyone's favor and even if not everyone could notice it I was quite aware about his disliking towards them. He seemed to resent them for something and that was enough for him to kill them. He was young yes but he was the mastermind of everything" 

I didn't even realize how his face darkened, taking a step closer before halting again. I don't know what he was trying to do but If he tried something funny I'm sure I would forget he is my Uncle. 

Seeming to notice my guard against him he shook his head. "Not going to do anything to my nephew Baekhyun. You know, it's nothing I can do now at this point" 

"If so then stop talking nonsense and get to the point already!" I growled startling him before he went back to lean against the wall again. I inhale and exhale trying to calm myslef down. I'm getting more and more frustrated with all of this things. I just want this all to get over. 

"I'm sorry. At that time, i couldn't believe my ears when I heard him not only making a deal with some gang but also planning to kill Sehun's parents. You might already know how his real parents died and how Sehun was tortured by his parents. Soon enough the boy was taken in by his Grandma" 

I nodded remembering the conversation between me and Grandma. How she took revenge over Sehun's adoptive parents by killing them and even searched for their son but he had already fled somewhere. As I already know it I didn't fret over it instead I asked him the other question.