1-10

Chapter 1 Rebirth 1962Works: of: Category: Word Count: 2183 Updated: 20-06-08 00:20

You can search for "Rebirth Sixty Zero, I Supported Five Big Brothers Miao Bi Ge (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

As the sun sets, the weather in June is still very hot.

After Song Lan and an aunt had completed the transaction of money and food in a remote alley, they were about to take a shortcut home, but when they reached the alley, they were stopped by four gangsters who had been watching her early in the morning.

Seeing the four bastards smiling maliciously and approaching her step by step, Song Lan sneered lightly.

Another idiot came up to look for abuse!

The bastard headed by him is about twenty years old, with wicked eyebrows and wearing a green imitation military uniform that is very popular now.

This bastard is named Qian Sangui.

He looked at Song Lan wryly, and said to Song Lan with a trace of complacency: "Little girl, just now we saw that you had a deal with that aunt. You said, should we go to the Bureau of Commerce to report your speculation? Tsk tsk, this one is not good, it is speculative but sentenced..."

Normally, when Qian Sangui took these gangsters to blackmail others, this trick worked well, and most people would tremble with fright by his trick, and they would directly pay for peace.

But Song Lan didn't like him.

She sneered and looked at them contemptuously, "Do you have any evidence to catch the thief and take the spoils?"

Qian Sangui felt a little annoyed when he saw Song Lan's lack of oil and salt.

He looked at Song Lan's face that even though his complexion was smeared, but still could see the delicate and perfect facial features, a trace of fiery flashed in his heart, thinking that for a while, he must find a way to fix this little hoof.

His mouse's eye bones turned around, and he smiled and said to Song Lan: "Our brothers are witnesses. We can all see that you are trading. You can't help it if you want to."

Several other gangsters also screamed, "That is, our brothers have seen all of them, sister, if you don't want to be sentenced, just listen to us obediently and stop struggling to death, hahahahaha..."

Song Lan's pretty face sank, and he sneered back directly: "Stop talking nonsense, what do you want? Let's just say it!"

Qian Sangui smiled pretentiously again: "As long as you make friends with our brothers, we will not see this incident today, how about?"

Song Lan watched him speak, and forced her towards her. The corners of her beautiful lips made a sarcasm, and her voice became colder, "Then what if I don't want to make friends with you?"

Qian Sangui didn't expect that they were all talking about it. Song Lan was still so hard-spirited, and he still refused to bow his head. He looked at Song Lan's indifferent and fearless pretty face gloomily, suddenly haha laugh it out.

After he finished laughing, he said to Song Lan gloomily: "Oh, you are quite spine, and you don't want to make friends with us? That's okay. Our brothers will do good deeds and send you off. Go to the Bureau of Commerce, so that you can know what the end of this speculation is going to be? Brothers, let me go! Take this girl down for me!"

Hearing his words, the other three gangsters immediately grinned and rushed towards Song Lan.

Song Lan looked at these disgusting guys, and felt itchy palms, and wanted to use a whip to smash these scumbags to death.