UNTOLD

WE ARRIVED AT THE big building and quickly found a place to park. Aundre and Enzo decided to come with us, but Aundre wouldn't be around because in his words he had 'better people to hang out with.

He ditched us right when we walked through the doors, walking in the opposite direction as us. The place was mostly empty people around every once in a while with bag littering their arms.

"So where too?" Mattia asked me going over to the side.

"You guys pick, I'm not too bothered," I answer him, he nods and starts walking with Enzo and I trailing behind.

We walk into a store and I can already tell that one item in here probably costs more than all my current clothing items. Quickly Mattia walks further in and starts picking thing up, immediately putting them into the cart.

"Why are you just putting everything in the cart? I don't need all this," I quickly tell him, trying to hold him off from putting anymore things in his arms.

"I'm on strict instructions to get you a lot of clothes, Leo's orders," He shrugs, "Now help me grab some stuff, I don't want to get stuff you won't wear."

"It'll already take me a year to wear everything in your arms," I counter back to him.

"Were just on the first store sweetheart," He smirks at me. I start looking through the clothes picking some items up, but not at a rapid pace like Mattia is doing.

"Bella what about this?" Enzo speaks up, holding up a bright pink dress.

"Funny," I mutter, "I'm not really the dress type."

"Really I never would have guessed," He fakes acting surprised, making me roll my eyes at him. He goes back and hand the dress up on rack, don't get me wrong the dress was very pretty it's just something I would never wear.

"Just so you know we'll have to get some dresses, you'll need them when we go to formal events," Mattia spoke up, not having any more room in his arms for more clothes.

"Formal events?" I question.

"For work," He clarifies, now walking over to the checkout counter.

"What do you guys do for work?"

"Complicated stuff, but I'm mostly just a doctor," He answers.

"Mostly?"

"Yeah mostly," He sighs, "Go through these and put aside anything you don't want. Don't think you're getting out of it if you put everything back because well just have to go to an extra store then," He warns, putting down what I was originally going to do.

I looked through the clothes and surprisingly they were almost all something I would wear, "You have pretty good taste in clothes," I tell him.

"Well I have had my fair share of girlfriends," Mattia answers, I raise my eyebrows at him. Enzo wrinkled his face up in disgust at him, "Jealousy isn't cute Enzo," He warned making me smile.

"Are you sure we can get all this, it's pretty expensive," I slowly speak up as he put all the clothes I picked up in front of the worker.