"Mm yeah kinda." I replied.

"If you want I can take you home." He offered.

"Yeah I think it's time to head back." I got up, realizing how cold it had gotten.

"Michael you ready we're heading out."

"Yeah I'm ready to head out." We said our goodbyes and made our way out.

"Oh wow it's cold." I said shivering a bit.

"Here." Tommy put his black leather jacket over my shoulders.

"Thank you." I put it on, the drive back was filled with comfortable silence aside from the music playing out from the radio.

Once we got to my house Tommy parked his car across the street because his usual parking spot was currently taken by a more expensive looking car I've never seen around here before.

"That's weird do you have any idea who's car that belongs to?" Michael looked over at me.

"No, not that I know of." I replied getting out the car.

"Y/n mind if I spend the night, parents are out for the weekend and I don't wanna be home alone." Tommy asked as we made our way to my front door.

"You know you can stay over anytime you don't have to ask." I assured him.

"Me too my parents already think I'm staying over anyways." Michael added as I unlocked the front door.

"Alright." I open the door to hear chatter coming from the kitchen.

"Oh darling you're finally home great, hey boys I want you guys to meet someone." My mother popped out from the hallway sounding an awful lot excited.

"Who?" I skeptically asked having an idea who this someone she wants me to meet so bad might be. Pretty sure it was the man she was seeing behind her family's back.

"I know this is all too soon for you sweetie we just broke the news to you today but he's over right now." Great, just great I was having such a good time at the party that I completely forgot about everything going on.

"Where's daddy?" I asked wanting to know if my father knew the home wrecker was over.

"He's keeping Keith company in the dining room." She replied as I gave Tommy his leather jacket back. It was quite warm inside.

"Are you alright to meet this guy?" Tommy asked knowing my very complex perspective on the whole situation from the tipsy rant he heard at the party. I was pretty sober at this point though.

"I'll have to meet the home wrecker at some point." I shrugged earning a glare from my mother.

"Y/n you behave yourself, I expect you to be on your best behavior." She said making my eyes roll.

"Now hurry they're waiting." She walked away with us trailing behind her.

When we made our way around the corner into the dining room I did not expect "Keith" to be the Keith Richards from The Rolling Stones to be sitting at our dinner table, my father sat on the chair beside him.

"Holy shit Y/n I didn't know your new daddy was Keith Richards." A quite star struck looking Tommy whispered out so only Michael and I could hear. Trust me I didn't either, and boy did it take everything inside of me to keep it together.

"Keith, honey I want you to meet my daughter Y/n." My mother introduced me.

"Ah yes Y/n I've heard so much about you it's so great to finally meet you." He got up extending his hand for mine.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Richards." I extended my hand for him to take, he then brought it up to his lips to kiss causing a tingly sensation to run throughout my arm.

"Please call me Keith." He smiled brightly, his charming accent and soft voice made my knees feel weak.

"This is Tommy and Michael they're friends of Y/n." My mother introduced them as well.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all." Keith shook their hands.

"The pleasure is all ours sir." Michael replied breathlessly as he shook his hand.

"It's an honor really." Tommy added.

"I'm assuming you boys are Stone fans." Keith chuckled at how star struck the boys were.

"Huge fans." They replied in sync.

"Hi daddy." I walked over to my father giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey flower how was the party did you kids have fun?" He asked.

"Yeah we're just going to head upstairs." I let them know needing to get out of the room before I embarrassed myself in front of Keith Richard.

"Alright flower." My father replied, we waved at them before nearly running out of their sight.

~•~•~•~•~

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter.

Votes and comments are appreciated and motivating to update faster.

Have an amazing day thanks for reading loves!