Chapter 14

Ocean

'' WHAT ?! ''

There was an obvious astonishment on my face. What did he just say?

"You heard me well."

I got up from the floor and held on to the couch with my hands, barely sitting on it. I put my palms on my face because what my ears had just heard, my brain still couldn't process.

"I want you to give birth to my baby."

He looked me straight in the eyes.

"And I will help you get out of debt, in return."

''You're crazy!''

I waved my hand away, my eyes still bulging in disbelief. Yes, I heard him right, he wants me to give birth to his child.

"I may be crazy, but you're dead by the end of the month if you don't pay back the debt."

He smirked victoriously, talking about my execution, as if it were some normal, everyday thing.

"Correct me if I'm wrong."

He walked with light, measured steps, under the weight of which creaked the old wooden floor which only aroused an even more nauseating feeling in me.

"If I understand correctly, you have no money. Nor do you have where to get it.l from. Therefore. . . ''

He sat across from me, on the chair I had been sitting in until recently.

"That's why I'm your only way out."

I watched him, not blinking once. Black was really his color. It suited him perfectly, both with his body and his character.

"I don't understand what you get out of it? Why a child? "

He leaned comfortably in the back of his chair, running his index finger and thumb in a circular motion over his slightly grown, sharp beard.

"I wouldn't go into too much detail, but let's say the story you need to know is the following."

I sighed, rolling myself deeper into the back of the couch and my body stiffen.

"My father wrote a will before he was killed."

Did he just say his father was killed ?! What the hell am I getting into?

"Guided by the fact that I was a womanizer and that I didn't have a serious relationship, he was afraid that I would lose my inheritance or at least something like that."

Of course, I didn't even think he was the guy for serious relationship. Just another fuckboy.

"That's why he wrote a will in which there is a clause that I have to get a child, heir,  by the time I turn  25 years old, or our entire inheritance will go away. . . so let's say. . . in the wrong hands. "

A bit of a drastic move by his father, right?

"That fact simply made me so angry, frustrated and disappointed. How can someone force you to do something like that? "

I caught his thoughtful gaze as he apparently rewound the film in his head.

"He put a burden on my back that I could potentially disinherit both my mother and little sister."

He has a sister. . .

"But what didn't give me the most peace of all , was that it could all fall into the wrong hands. . . in the very hands that were tainted with his blood. "

'' You mean. . . ''

He interrupted me, not giving me a chance to ask a question. A question that tickled my imagination.

"I mean, since I'm 24 and the end is near, yours and to some extent mine, we can help each other."

I snorted. Well this is simply magnificent! I was silent, not giving him the pleasure of looking  once in his direction.

"So, what's your answer?"

"You want to say- what is my answer to being your mistress and having your child?"

''That's right.''

He answered me without any shame.

"I mean, how can you just ask me that and expect me to answer you right away?"

I got up nervously from the couch, walking left and right around the room.

"I mean, what will happen to the child after it is born? Who will take care of him? Do you intend to exclude me from his life after that? I really couldn't stand that thought. . . ''

I mumbled nervously and indistinctly, crossing my arms over my chest and lifting them helplessly into the air.

"I don't mean to exclude you from the child's life, of course. We would solve these things on the go. "

I buried in the place and stared at him. I half opened my mouth, unable to say anything. 

I didn't even have a real boyfriend, we kissed a couple of times and that was the end of it. Suddenly Ihave to think about having a baby and until two minutes ago I thought I would not survive until the end of the month.

By the way, he doesn't even know that I am. . . a virgin.

"Well. . . khm. . .I . . . ''

I jumped nervously from one leg to the other, scratching my neck.

''I have never. . . ''

He frowned and looked at me questioningly, and then, as if his light bulb had turned on, he laughed politely at first, but his laughter eventualy turned into uncontrolled laughter. He got up from his chair and approached me.

I started shivering. Why does he affect me like this? He tilted his head toward me and with the fingers of his hand tucked one lock of hair behind my ear, looking at my eyes.

He approached me slowly and my breath caught in my throat. He smirked and whispered in my ear in the most quiet way possible.

"I'll be gentle."

Then he turned and moved away from me, walking toward the door.

What arrogant bastard.

"I'll give you time until tomorrow night to think. After that, the offer is off. "

He looked at me once more, and I wished I could erase that overpowering smile from his face. He opened the door and disappeared under the flickering light of the hallway.

I threw myself on the couch, wanting to be swallowed by the Inferno.

Mistress? Baby? With him? I am on the verge of signing my death or my life sentence. . .

None of them were good.

-----------------------
Guys, thank you so much for 400views in only 5days ❤
Stay safe xoxo