Not a lot of people were awake yet, so I decided to head to the library to find whatever I can.

I went inside and as I expected, there was no one.

The situation at hand is going to be secret for the most part, only basic details coming out.

I managed to look around for a good thirty minutes when a chorus of screams erupted from outside after an explosive sound.

I immediately transported there to find a number of magic blows being thrown everywhere, hitting the school as it seems.

The rest of the group got there, as soon as I evaluated the situation.

Of course it's kansar.

"Level 10's! Leave the fighting to the keepers. Instead get everyone to a safe side of the school away from here!" I ordered immediately to which they nodded doing so.

"Elementals take the farther left and right divided.
Dark and light, take the middle sections" I instructed to which they nodded and we changed into our fight forms.

 Everything went according to plan as we took out most of them

We hit every last one as good as possible as I took on all that came at me.

Rosé could be seen placing her hand on the ground as multiple vines came out and held people down, while Lisa used her fire powers to rid them.

Jin was using his powers, the sun powers to be exact to burn them out to an extent where distracted till Jimin came and hit them out as well.

Shadow magic was nothing against the sun magic, neither light magic so Jisoo and hobi were working it out.

Jungkook used his electricity powers while Suga controlled the others.