"Maybe not this time, okay? We have this time travel thing in our hand. Maybe when the time is right. We can try for the last time." I said. He nodded his head in understanding and I kissed his lips. 

"Now..." I said as I broke the kiss. "I'm gonna cook dinner and you're going to eat. I won't take no for an answer." I said. 

"I won't. I learned my lesson." He said and I chuckled. 

"Okay..." I said and I kissed his cheek as I stand and went to the kitchen. I began preparing dinner. While I was preparing, I heard my phone rang. I looked at it and saw Nat. 

"Hey Nat." I said. 

"Just checking out. How are you?" She asked.

"I'm fine. The kids are fine and so does Tony. Thank you for asking." I said.

"I'm glad the kids are fine." 

"How are you Nat? I never got the chance to talk to you ever since you came with Scott and Steve." 

"I'm fine. It's just that, tomorrow we'll try the time traveling thing."

"Who figure it out?" I asked curiously.

"Bruce." I got shocked.

"Glad you convinced him to do it." I said.

"Steve convinced him. I hope nothing bad will happen." 

"Wish you luck." 

"Thanks. I better get going."

"Yeah, sure. Talk to you soon, Nat." 

"Talk to you soon." Then, the call ended. I finished the dinner and I prepared the table. 

"Tony, honey.." I called as I walked near his office.

"Yeah, hon." 

"Let's eat.." I said and he turned to looked at me. 

"Did someone called you?" Tony asked as we walked to the table. 

"Yeah, but I'll get the kids first." I said and I went to James' room. 

"Kids, dinner time." I said and they nodded their heads and walked outside. I held James' hand and we went down together. I saw Tony washing the girls hands. He looked back and saw me and James. 

"Hey champ. How are you?" Tony asked as he went to James and carried him in his arms.

"I'm fine, daddy." James said and they washed hands. After they washed hands, I washed mine and sat. Me and Tony began giving foods to the kids and we put some food on our plate and began eating. 

"So, what did Nat said?" Tony asked. 

"They're going to do the time travel thing." I said. 

"A trial?" 

"Yeah." I said. 

"Who made it work? Bruce? If it's him, it's way past his field." 

"I'm afraid so." I said.

"Oh no.." He said and I chuckled. 

"Without you, they won't work." I said. 

"I'm the brain of the team." He said and we both chuckled. "I'm almost done trying to figure it." He added.

"That's good. But, before you work back. You'll be dishwashing duty." I said and he looked at me and got shocked.

"Why me?" Tony asked. The kids started laughing at him. 

"Daddy's doing the washing." James teased and we all laughed. 

"Fine! Laugh all you want. But, you better be asleep after I cleaned the dishes." Tony said and I chuckled at them.

"We will!" Tal said.

"Right mommy?" Morgan asked.

"They will." I said and we all laughed. After we eat, Tony fixed the table. I brought the kids to their own room. Tal and Morgan took a bath and I dried their hair. Then, they chose their night clothes and I tucked them in bed. I proceeded to James and saw him choosing his clothes. I went inside and I smiled at him. 

"Ready to take a bath?" I asked.

"Yes mommy." He said and we went to his bathroom and took him a bath. After he took a bath, I put his clothes on and dried his hair. Then, he lay on his bed and I kissed his head. 

"Good night my little prince. I love you." I said.

"I love you too mommy." He said and I smiled. I turned off his lights and I went out of his room. I checked the girls room and saw them asleep, so I turned off their light and I walked to Tony's office.

"Look at a mod inspiration, let me see what check out. So, recommend one last sim before we pack it in for the night. This time, in the shape of a mobius strip, inverted, please." Tony said and I smiled at his genius mind. 

"Processing..." FRIDAY said.

"Give me that eigenvalue. That, particle factoring, and a spectral decomp. That will take a second." Tony said as he tried fixing with the holograph prototype. 

"Just a moment." The AI said. Tony drank his cup of coffee.

"And don't worry if it doesn't pan out. I'm just kinda -" 

"Hey." I said softly. He looked back and smiled at me. "It's turning out great." I said as I walked near him. I crossed my arms on my chest and I looked at the holograph.

"I hope so." Tony said. 

"Model rendered." Me and Tony looked at the holograph and saw the word 'MODEL SUCCESSFUL'. Tony shockingly sat on the chair and I was left standing in shocked. Tony took a sighed and I smiled. 

"Shit!" Tony said in excitement, and unbelievable tone. 

"Shit." I heard Morgan's voice. We shockingly looked behind and saw Morgan happily sitting on the stairs. Tony and I looked at each other and I squinted my eyes at him.

"What are you doing up, little mess?" Tony asked.

"Shit." Morgan said. I sighed deeply and I heard Tony panicked.

"No, we don't say that. Only Mommy says that word. She coined it, it belongs to her." Tony said. I shockingly looked at him and I did a 'what the hell' look at him. He just shrugged his shoulders and we looked at Morgan.

"Why you up?" Morgan asked.

"Cause I got some important shit going on here." Tony said. Me and Morgan looked at him and scrunched our eyebrows. "What do you think? No, I got something on my mind. I got something on my mind." Tony added. "But to be fair, you guys look like each other when you look at me like that." 

"Oh really?" I asked in sarcastic comment.

"Okay, not a joke time. I get it." Tony said.

"Was it Juice Pops?" Morgan asked Tony. I giggled at her cuteness.

"Sure was. That's extortion. Great minds think alike. Juice Pops, exactly was on..." Tony said as he stand and held Morgan's hand and they walked to the kitchen and Tony looked back at me. I nodded my head at him and we smiled. "...my mind." Tony finished his sentence. I laughed at them and I went to the living room and read a book.