30. Oliver and Angelina

Start from the beginning

"Sure."

You said after a moments hesitation. It was just a date, right?

"Perfect!"

Oliver was beaming as he walked away. You turned the other way and went about your classes.

You were sitting in defense against the dark arts taking notes as per usual. You had tried to engage with Fred, who was sitting next to you, but he just kept taking his notes. Class was dismissed, and you left the classroom with Lee, George, and Fred.

"Hey Fred, can I talk to you?"

"Not now, y/n."

You grabbed Fred's arm and his eyes widened.

"It'll only take a second. You have the time."

You said in a low voice.

*Fred's POV*

Y/n grabbed my arm. She was definitely stronger than she looked. 

"It'll only take a second. You have the time."

She said to me, her voice low. Once again, she made my knees weak. She looked... well, really attractive when she was serious. I eyed her up and down, finally meeting her eyes.

"Okay."

I said breathlessly. George and Lee walked back to the common room to get ready for the Dumbledore's Army meeting.

"Are you okay?"

She asked, staring me down.  

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"You've been acting foul. I keep trying to talk to you and you ignore me. I'd like to know why."

I was taken aback at how straight forward she was being. I broke the eye contact and looked at the ceiling. 

"Did I do something?"

There was genuine concern in her voice.

"No, no you didn't do anything wrong."

I dodged y/n's question by hugging her and changing the subject. Either she didn't notice, or she didn't mind much. My arm was slung around her shoulder as we walked to the Hog Head for the meeting. We talked and laughed all the way there. We arrived a few minutes before the meeting started Angelina had a look that could kill on her face as she watched my arm around y/n. Y/n must have seen the look, so she slid out from under my arm.

"I'm going to go talk to Ginny."

"You like her, don't you."

Angelina growled at me.

"What? No! She's just a close friend, I promise."

"Sure..."

Angelina walked away, and I didn't bother stopping her. I heard Ginny squeal, which attracted my attention.

"He asked you out!!!"

"The whole world probably heard you!"

Ginny, y/n, and Hermione were laughing. Someone asked her out?

*Reader's POV*

***

You were waiting nervously for Oliver to turn up. You were going on your second date with him. The first one went well, and Oliver asked you out again a few days later. He wasn't Fred, but he made you laugh and feel good. You were waiting outside the quidditch store at Hogsmeade, when he finally turned up. 

"Hey y/n/n!"

Oliver walked up to you with some flowers in his hand. He gave you a small kiss on your cheek, making you blush.