Chapter 10: So good*

Beginne am Anfang

Allison shook the thought away from his head. It was their vacation. Just the two of them and Allison wanted to believe it would stay that way even though it wouldn't. Slowly, he wrapped his arms around Ryker's neck, pulling him close enough for Allison to land a soft timid kiss on his lips. The kiss was gentle and passionate, the true kiss he could give to Ryker to portray his already broken heart that he didn't want to let anyone know, even Ryker. He would bring his broken heart to his death, knowing that nobody would mourn for his sorry existence. He pulled Ryker closer when he felt Ryker's hands slide down to wrap around his slender waist, pulling Allison closer to him.

Allison's jaw had grown ached from all the kissing but when Ryker pulled away from him, leaving only a few distance between them, "The bed?" Ryker asked as Allison cupped his face between his thin hands, giving a small pecks on the lips a few times before he answered, "Yes." in between his ragged breath.

The sparks of desires began to burn hotly within him as Ryker picked him up, his legs wrapping around Ryker's strong body as his arms circling around his neck. The darkness shrouded his sight from the dim light in their room but they were absolutely not affected by that. They kept kissing, tongue dancing in wild coordinations. Allison's eyes were closed all the way to the bed, focusing on the kiss so that he could still remember the sensations even though it would only for this one time.

Ryker lowered him down gently on the soft bed. They both were breathing hard in a lustful sighed before Ryker lowered himself onto Allison's body, kissing his bruised lips. Ryker's hands slid down Allison's frail back only to be stopped by Allison's hands on his wrist.

"Don't." he said and before Ryker could muster any protest, Allison brought his lips, kissing Ryker as his hand guiding Ryker's to his ass. One of his hand worked to open the button of his tight knee-length pants as Ryker,s hand fondling his ass cheek while his mouth busied itself, sucking, nibbling, every spot of Allison's neck area to his bare swollen nipples. As soon as his pants slid down his legs, Ryker's hand immediately moved to his weeping cock, playing with the tips before moving to his balls. His other hand moved to the crease of his ass, his finger sliding up and down the crease of Allison's ass, teasing it slightly as he tapped the clenching entrance.

"Ry..ker.." Allison moaned, digging nails on Ryker's shoulder when Ryker's mouth met his chest once again, flicking his tongue on the hardened nub. He bit the bruised peak, tugging it harder and then clamping his mouth there, sucking it down. Allison's moans kept pouring out of his lips, blushing in the heat and needy wave of desire when Ryker moved to the other nipple, again, tugging, licking, clamping tight on the swollen chest.

Allison's heart was beating a wild tune as Ryker bit every inched of his chest. His visions swam in blurry image and he was really worried that he would pass out from blood rushing to his head too much. But then, Ryker pushed a finger into Allison's ass, making Allison clenched his teeth from the pain of having his body invaded.

"So...tight..." Ryker groaned, pulling out his finger before pushing it back as deep as he could inside Allison's ass. Allison kept moaning. No words left his lips as he was too drowning in desire. Ryker entered another digit into Allison's ass, pumping in and out as he hit the spot inside Allison's tight hole, his mouth was still busy pushing his tongue down Allison's throat, cutting the air from the smaller man.

Ryker was still fully clothes when he pushed Allison's thighs up, folding his body into half, leaving Allison's body in his mercy. Allison blushed as he saw Ryker's eyes moved down to his parted ass cheeks. Ryker parted his lips slightly, through hooded eyes, he brought his fingers into his mouth, wetting it before he pulled his fingers to drag it across the wrinkled skin of Allison's entrance, pushing his fingers into the clenching hole, digging it deeper as he entered more digit into it. Within seconds, Ryker was kissing Allison as he fucked him with his fingers.

After finished pumping in and out from Allison's tight entrance to loosen it for a bit before the main course, Ryker finally pushed down his shorts, revealing his large size to Allison. It was not like he never saw it before but everytime he saw it, Allison still blushed like crazy. Ryker pulled Allison onto his knees, didn't bother to tugged the the shirt off Allison's body that was if he ever done that, he would see the scars on his back, the proof of all his suffers. But no, he just too lost in lust, pushing his cock into Allison's slightly parted lips, pumping in and out as he deepthroated him. He slid his cock out of Allison's mouth, rubbing it abit before he pushed Allison to lie on his back, one arm on Allison's covered back, Ryker aligned his cock to Allison's entrance, rubbing the blunt head against Allison's clenched hole. Slowly, he pushed himself into Allison, filling Allison with his impressive cock. Allison cried out from the intense feel of being filled.

It was a slow gentle move even though it still hurt but Allison could feel the great caution in every steps Ryker was taking. Usually, it would just be a quick fuck and then Allison would go back to his room. But, a time like this, where Ryker was at his peak, still acting gentle with him, making his heart swell. There was no one ever be gentle with him or even concern of him except Mikayla. Having the person that he loved since a long time ago being gentle to him was like a dream came true and he wouldn't wish for anything more than a time like this could be preserved, stopped, so that he would never be hurt again. Never need to cry again.

They stayed still, trying to calm their wild hearts down but nothing Allison could do as Ryker's girth stretched him to his limit. His ass throbbing in dull pain but still, he wanted it to be good for Ryker so he wriggled slightly, pushing Ryker's cock into him to the base. Ryker slipped deeper, groaning in satisfaction before he started to lost his mind in desire.

"I'm sorry but I couldn't hold myself back anymore." Ryker whispered as he straightened himself, his hands moving to the back of Allison's knees. Allison whimpered when Ryker folded his body into half, his hips raising high enough that he could see where Ryker's cock entering him.

Ryker started to pound into him, thrust after thrust. His balls slapped against the skin of Allison's ass and Allison gasped with each thrust that got harder and harder until it completely blew him away and he was powerless to stop himself from crying out loud, shaking as Ryker slightly adjusted his position so he could slide against Allison's prostate and with the last thrust, Allison finally cum, for the first time having the feel of cumming from having his desire fulfilled. As he came, Ryker still continue to ram inside him, groaning as he finally came inside Allison, pushing himself even deeper inside Allison's body as Allison whimpered from his hot liquid filling him full.

He filled Allison up with his hot cum warming Allison's belly. Allison opened his eyes to stare at Ryker coming down from his own orgasm. As soon as Ryker opened his eyes too, their eyes met. Ryker lowered his lips to kiss Allison, not in hurry, just a gentle slow kiss and Allison was on the verge of losing consciousness when Ryker finally released him to catch his breath, his eyes started to blur as his breathing started to even out.

Finally, darkness came to claim him as he could feel Ryker's body collapsed beside him, pulling him into the warmth of his safe embrace.

***********************************************************************************************************************