-Eighteen-

{Natasha}

Jackson grabbed my hand and led us out of VIP and back to the entrance of the club. I was still in my stage outfit - practically naked. I had on a stringy, glittery, neon green bikini, and matching stilettos on my feet. One of my hands was being squeezed possessively while my other clutched my earnings against my cleavage.

"Jackson wait- I can't just leave out of here like this," I finally worked up enough courage to stop him just before we passed by the busy bar.

"I'm not leaving you alone," his tone made his statement not up for debate.

"You can't come in the locker rooms but you can stand by the door. There's only one way in and out of there , I promise," I reassured him by rubbing the sides of his torso gently.

His arm rested around my waist possessively as he stared down at me with a clenched jaw. A few seconds later of my soft eyes staring up at him and he gave in with a curt nod.

I led us toward the back again. I made sure to move fast so I could be in and out as promised. I hurriedly changed into a matching baby pink sweat suit and some comfy slides. While packing all of my things I looked around the locker room for what felt like my last time. I knew facing the club after tonight would be difficult, and I guess my sign to leave came sooner than I had hoped.

I stashed away my cash for the night and left a small note at Izzy's vanity.

She wasn't in VIP with me, which bummed me out once I realized I couldn't do one last show with her before leaving. She probably had no clue about the fight, and was probably somewhere giving a private dance since we didn't pass her on the way out.

Once done, I returned to Jackson who was also with Pierce now, and I noticed several other men in matching attire standing around off to the sides.

"We need to talk," he said as he grabbed my hand.

I gulped while timidly biting my lip as we began exiting the club again.

The nights moon was being covered by grey clouds that had been lingering since I clocked in earlier. I could feel the light drops of rain that would tap me here and there on the way to his car. The sky above us was about to open up and let it pour, and I prayed I wouldn't be doing the same thing after our talk.

He opened the passenger door for me to hop in. Once in the seat I heard him tell Pierce to 'give us a minute' while closing the door.

I noticed some of the other guards in the club start to file out as well. Numerous black Escalades were parked around the lot, all belonging to Jackson.

Once he got in, the silence that drowned us made my stomach flip. I began praying even harder that it would begin raining, anything to make some damn noise!

"I have a feeling you already know what I'm going to say," he began.

I did already know Jackson wasn't too fond of me working at the club, but after tonight? He probably doesn't want me to step foot in there again!

"That you want me to quit.." I guessed, eyes gazing out the window at the club.

All of my memories there began flashing in my mind. I spent the last five years of my life there during some of my most pivotal ages.

Hell, I met my best friend there!

But now, I can confidently walk away from the club with a good majority of memories. One's that I could possibly share with my kids one day, but for now I guess Jackson.

Jackson grabbed my neck and pulled our faces close to one another's. His rough touch on my skin sent tingles down my spine as I became fully attentive to him.

"I almost killed that mother fucker for laying hands on you Natasha. Do you know that? Do you know how goddamn badly I wanted to end his life?" His warm minty breath fanned my lips.

"I-I'm sorry," I didn't know what else to say. All I could think about is his lips on mine.

Nothing else matters when he touches me.

"It's not your fault beautiful, you're just so damn sexy.. of course bastards like him wanna try," he followed his words with a few short kisses.

I smiled softly, satisfied that he finally laid his lips on mine.

"I'll quit," I finally announced while he kissed my forehead.

With my head still in his hands he pulls us back face to face.

"I.. I'm sorry baby.. I know you love it here, but I'll lose my mind if some shit like this happens again," he honestly admitted.

"I know, it's alright. Besides, I think after tonight I've had enough memories here," I giggled to lighten the mood.

"I'm gonna make it up to you," he already started plotting on another way to spoil me.

"You're so annoying," I rolled my eyes with a smile before pulling him in for another kiss.

Telling Jackson no is like expecting a bull not to charge when it sees red. So like every other obstacle life throws- I just have to accept it.

"Come on, let's get you home."

We parted and I waited for Jackson to come open my door. His cute little jog over to my side had him around in seconds, and he nicely walked me back to my car as well.

"I'm gonna follow you back to your place," he said, arms draped over the driver window.

I worked up another boost of confidence and asked him to stay the night with me. I was still kind of shaken up after tonight, and any second I can have him around- I will.

"Stay the night with me?"

"Of course princess," he smiled, pecking my lips again before heading back to his car.

My entire body flushed with warmth, and as soon as I left the parking lot so did several other cars, Jackson being the first on my tail.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$