-Nineteen-

A/n: double update for you loves<3. Don't be afraid to comment!:)

{Natasha}

When we arrived to my building I noticed the significant decrease in cars behind me. I guess Jackson convinced his posey to leave him alone for the night so I could truly have him all to myself.

"Oh so you must have already planned on staying?" I commented as I noticed the designer back pack flung over Jackson's shoulder.

"Maybe, maybe not.." his tan skin slightly turned pink as we walked hand in hand inside my building.

"Ugh I can't wait to shower," I groaned on our way up in the elevator. I rolled my neck a few times with my eyes closed to release some stiffness.

"Do you mind if I join you?" He cheekily asked as we stepped out.

I led us down to my apartment door and didn't give him an answer until I unlocked it.

"Give me ten minutes by myself, then you can," I quickly threw my bag down and ran for my bathroom.

"Counting starts now!" Jackson yelled from the entrance.

I assumed he'd find me based off the sound of my footsteps, and I left my bedroom door open just in case he gets lost. My place is pretty straightforward but also spacious, though with a man like Jackson, I know he'll always find what's he's looking for.

I needed the head start to remove my make up, actually wash my body, and make sure everything was okay 'down there'.

I somehow did all of those things in ten minutes, because not too long after I ran off I heard the bathroom door open.

The shower stall was full head to toe with steam until a cold gust of air swooped in, and the fog cleared up some.

I would never get use to seeing Jackson naked. Every tattoo on him had a story, making it art, and his features are so well defined.

"Times up," he smirked as he closed the door behind him.

"Damn, it looks like you already washed off, I wanted to do it," he pouted.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, his around my waist and hands gripping my exposed ass. I spun us around so he could be the one directly under the warm water.

"I'm Sorry honey, let me help you out instead," I insisted, gliding my hands down his neck to his solid chest.

I could secretly feel the effect my touch had on him. His body would slightly shiver or twitch here and there whenever this close to me, and I danced in my head at the fact that I had the ability to make him nervous.

"Anything you want beautiful," he rasped, eyes not leaving mine once.

I smiled and gladly continued with my actions by grabbing the soap. I started with his chest first since I was already in front of him. He relaxed while knocking his head back as I spread out the suds against his slick skin.

His grip didn't leave my ass once, and if his dick that wasn't tapping my thigh I'd think he fell asleep. Content displayed on his features as he enjoyed the moment.