-Fifteen-

{Natasha}
-an: long chap sorry babies but hope you enjoy<3

"Okay, how do I look? And don't lie," I asked my best friend Izzy as I finally stepped out to reveal my outfit for the night.

A baby pink dress hugged my figure nicely with some clear pumps on my feet. I felt extremely sexy and confident in the clothing, but also nervous to see Jackson's reaction.

"You're to die for babe- stunning," Izzy finished her compliment with a chefs kiss.

"And your body? Seriously Bangin!" Izzy threw another my way.

I smiled more in satisfaction with my choice. The only thing missing is the necklace Jackson gifted to me yesterday. I walked over to one of my many jewelry drawers and removed the prized possession.

"Thank you gurl, now help me put this on, please?"

When I turned around with the hefty set in my hands, her eyes widened into saucers. Izzy's jaw shortly followed after as her eyes locked in on the piece without tearing away.

"Holy shit, another gift from your dad?" She asked, fingers slightly trembling as she took the jewel from my grasp.

I forgot to update her about everything going on with Jackson. Everything moved so quickly with him, I could barely keep myself up.

"Not this time.." I looked around nervously.

After Izzy clasped the pieces together she turned me around to face her. Hands gripping my shoulders tightly.

"Tell me who I think it is," hope gleaming in her eyes.

I confirmed Izzy's thoughts that the necklace did come from Jackson, to which she proceeded to freak out and jump for joy.

As soon as I tried to get her to stop my doorbell rang.

"Toss me my purse dummy!" I chuckled.

Izzy gladly threw the small channel purse with a Golden chain my way. I caught it with ease and we both exited my room to head for the front door.

I checked the peep hole as usual to see his handsome face looking around the hallway nervously. His sharp jawline clenched as he looked left to right, and hands tucked in his pocket.

"He's so cute.." I mumbled to myself.

I guess my mumble was louder than expected though, because when he looked up with a small smile I could feel my insides coil up with cringe.

"Thank you princess," he winked toward the door.

I rolled my eyes and finally opened the door so we could both see each other clearly. Jackson's face lit up with surprise as he eyed me up and down greedily.

Tonight, he wore the usual pair of fitted ripped black jeans and a red satin shirt on his buff frame.. An expensive cologne permeated off of his clothing, filling my nostrils and putting my mind at ease. I noticed red bottom dress shoes on his feet, and they looked fresh out the box.

We both were pretty star-stunned with each other's look. I thought about us coordinating a lot, but we still looked outstanding next to one another, and our outfits deserved to be admired separately.