-Thirty Two-

{Jackson}

Waking up to the woman of your dreams is an indescribable feeling.

How she managed to look so damn stunning even unconscious baffled me. I couldn't get over how lucky I am to have someone like her.

The suns rays would peak through the blinds here and there, catching pieces of her skin causing it to shimmer before me.

I couldn't stop myself from pecking her baby soft cheeks. I had a protective hold around her thin waist, and gentle rub against the fat of her ass.

A small moan from Natasha vibrated against my chest. A few stirs later and it felt like a never ending dream as she awoke in my arms.

"Good morning sexy," I smirked with a small breathy chuckle.

The first thing Natasha did that caused me to crack up is shove her hand towards my face, already complaining about morning breath but I still wouldn't let her go.

"Give me a kiss and I'll let you go," I offered.

She stopped, turned her eyes into a scornful squint, and gave in by giving me a quick peck.

"Now let me go," she smiled trying to escape again, but I held on to her even tighter.

"You never said good morning back," I commented.

"That wasn't apart of the deal mister," she pointed a finger.

Natasha was laid on her stomach on top of me, and us both naked made it even more difficult for her to escape.

"My baby must not be a morning person.." I rolled my eyes.

I finally decided to let her go once she gave my neck a few sensual kisses, then sealed her loosening tactic by pecking my lips. I got so distracted by it that whether I wanted to let her go or not, my grip had slacked enough for her to slide right off of me.

"Not at all," she smirked.

I admired her body as she waltzed over to the bathroom. A refreshing glow radiated off her skin as tangled locks flowed down her back. After our tiring night she didn't even bother digging through the rest of her bags for a bonnet.

It neared ten am , later than I usually get up, so I decided to join Natasha in the bathroom.

I found her brushing her teeth with the ripped up shirt from last night barely covering her frame. So I walked back into the room to find us both something to get ready in.

I gave her one of my plain black tees while I had on sweats and no underwear. My shirts always look better on Natasha anyways.

"Here," she passed me my toothbrush once I got the shirt over her head, all while she still brushed her own teeth.

"Are you trying to say my breath stinks?"

She spit some of the toothpaste buildup in the sink before answering.

"I'm saying it doesn't smell it's best," she nicely rephrased, giving me a tooth paste encrusted smile.