○New Relations(1)○

Start from the beginning

The boy in front of me is just like his mother's shadow. Caring, genuine, sassy and emotional, but I guess the credit for his looks goes to me.

Whenever i think he is my son, I have this extremely proud feeling in my chest. I raised a gentleman alone. I still remember when Mina used to mock me for not knowing how to tie shoes and tie.

She would always do it while nagging and now jungkook does the same. At this point I am used to this nagging while doing these things and I want this to continue all my life.

And about luna, her personality resembles somewhat Mina's personality.

Maybe that's the reason why I want her in my life because I want jungkook to retire from my duty and care about his own life. He is an early adult , I don't want him to waste his life in taking care of a 49 year old. And enjoy his own life.

"kook, I never a-asked you this b-but do you s-still miss her?" I said and jungkook's hands halted before he exhaled and continue to put a accessories on my tie.

"I do. Sometimes" he gave a short answer.

"but, I don't care anymore. I have you and I am fine with this fact. I don't need anyone else, specially someone who doesn't need us" he said and stepped back, signalling the tie is done.

"ah, don't you think. We should forgive her? It's been 15 years. I am sure she's doing fine now"
I said with a calm façade, examining his face to find any expression.

"I genuinely don't care if she is doing fine or not. I don't even care if she is still alive. Once she left, she is dead" he said with a stoic face, his Jaws getting sharper.

"appa! Now lets not spoil the mood by talking about her. Just imagine what will happen if Eomma hears it? Didn't you tell her she's dead?" he said with a smirk, making me laugh.

He didn't laugh, neither did he smile. Still heartbroken. He just behaves so careless to make me happy but i know that he isn't happy. He is lonely and dry.

And there's nothing I can do about it because he won't tell me what happened and he will avoid or pretend. I just want him to find someone who can help the real him. With whom he can share his true feelings.

Not only his good side but also his bad side. The one with whom jungkook can be real. And I have no idea when will it happen.

I hope jungkook find such person soon
I thought before continuing to get ready.

Yoongi's pov-

"what are you doing?" I asked to the lady sitting in front of me, and she stick her tongue out in reply.

"sipping tea?" she said pausing the kdrama she was watching and I sat beside her with a sigh.

"If you somehow managed to forget, which I guess is right. Let me remind you that, it's your marriage today. What are you doing sitting here in casual clothes while watching this useless thing?" I asked andd her eyes widen at a dangerous amount.

"WHAT! HOW DARE YOU!? THIS IS NOT TRASH! BUT MY LIFE! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW GOOD THE STUFF IS? I WOKE UP WHOLE NIGHT DAT BEFORE YESTERDAY TO COMPLETE A SEASON! THEN I TOOK A NAP IN THE MORNING AND CONTINUED IT WHOLE DAY YESTERDAY TOO, BECAUSE I KNOW I WON'T BE ABLE TO WATCH IT TODAY! AND NOW WHEN I WAS JUST ABOUT TO FINISH IT, YOU ARE HERE INSULTING THIS GEM!! HOW HEARTLESS ONE CAN BE!? "she shouted and I pressed my fingers on my ear to block her piercing voice but somehow it managed to be fully audible to me.

" today. Is. Your. Marriage " I tried to take her phone away.

" I don't care. 'her' marriage is more important! "she said and snatched the phone back and played the video again.