"Which is why I find it unfortunate that we have such little time to work with"

"I don't really get it... But quick and dirty is always better" said Killua in his opinion.  And Saiki may have openly agree by giving a small nod. The world that he is currently in is changing him.

"This is a shady, highly frowned upon method. You will be ignoring the correct procedure. You could even die, if the person using this method were weak or evil"

"But you aren't weak, and you aren't evil. Right?" asked Gon towards the adult. Wing stared for a second before heaving out a sigh and placing a hand to his head. 

"That's why I want to know... why would you suddenly decided to teach us the true four major principles?" wondered Killua towards the sudden teacher. 

"Because I did not want to squander this opportunity. If you were to challenge the 200s, with none of this knowledge, you would suffer greatly. Up there, everyone knows how to manipulate Nen" explained Wing. With Saiki, he quiet sitting on the sofa and listening as well, he was gathering information that is useful to him.

"And they have special greeting for any newcomer ignorant of Nen, a Nen attack. In other words, they do what I am about to, but without restraint. They don't care, even if people die.... Only those who survive are allowed to pass. They are the chosen. However, they pay steep price. That's why I wanted you to be prepared. Now, despite my attempts to scare you, I have confidence that this will awaken your power!" with the same glowing aura and a raise of hand once more.

"You have potential! You have the ability! Put your belongings down, take off your shirt, and turn your backs towards me" demanded Wing. And doing as he say's, the two put down their backpack and took off their shirts. Now Saiki may have gone clean mode when he saw the shirts just being thrown on their bags and might have folded it and placed it next to him.

As the two faced their back to Wing, the said adult placed a hand slightly away from their backs and began the process of opening up their own ability to use nen. 

'It's so hot! And I can feel pressure, even though Wing-san isn't touching me' a quirk of an eyebrow.

'This is it! That sensation... like something invisible and slimy, crawling across my skin. Amplify this millions of times, and it 'd feel like mu brother's Nen?' another quirk.

"I'll begin" was the words that Wing used before a dramatic flare of light filled up the room they were in and the shouts of both young teens were heard. Lucky for Saiki, he just saw everything in an ordinary way. Just as it happened, everything stopped. The process was done.

"Every micropyle on your bodies has opened" and just as he described, flaring white aura surrounded the two, making Saiki do a small clap which brought a smile on the twos faces.

"Th-this is..."

"That is your aura, or life energy. You can see it now because the micropyles in your body are also opened"

"It's like smoke. Like steam, rising from the spout of a kettle"

"It's rushing out from every part of my body. It won't stop gushing out. Isn't that dangerous?" asked Killua as he and Gon looked at each other with both shock and worry. Zushi was in the middle of the two and watching, just like Saiki who was now leaning back an enjoying the entertainment.

"This is your life energy, so if it continues to escape, you will grow tired. If you expend all your aura, you will collapse from fatigue"

"Really?"

"Listen to me" said Wing after two claps by his hands.

"You must concentrate on keeping your aura within your body. Close your eyes! (closing of eyes). Use any stance that helps you to focus. Then visualize your aura flowing like blood through your body. From the top of your head to your right shoulder. To your hand, before passing through your legs, to the left side. and visualize that flow beginning to ebb and hovering around your body" a small gasp and a small smirk.