17. The Dress Hunt

Start from the beginning

She annoyingly picked up another dress and went back to the room and Saeyon come out with her dress on. The dress wore the shade of blue and light pink. The dress looked beautiful on her. Taehyung looked at her and blushed a little.

"How's it?" Saeyon asked with anticipation.

'She looks so....'

"Sexy!" Jin said patting his shoulder. Taehyung snapped his head towards his big brother as to how he knew what he was thinking. 

"Isn't she?" Jin asked and Taehyung cleared his throat in relief. The dress was too revealing. He knew it but didn't know how to say no to her.

"You can dress like this.." Yoongi coughed looking at Taehyung.

'Only for me.' He said in his mind.

"But this dress would look better on you. Try it" He gave her another dress and she nodded and went to change. Areum came out again wearing a green silk dress with dark green flowers on the bodice.

"This dress is gorgeous " she said looking down her dress and took a spin.

"It's good!" Taehyung complimented.

"Indeed," Jin added.

"Change it!" Yoongi said abruptly.

"Why?" 

He just glared at Areum for her question.

"I'm not gonna change this until you give me a solid reason" 

"Because it's backless"

"That's not a reason to reject a dress!! It's a beautiful gown and I feel good in this" Areum said in disbelief at Yoongi's reason.

Saeyon came out wearing a navy blue long gown with silver patterns on the skirt. She stood up in front of Taehyung and Jin but didn't say anything as she saw Yoongi and Areum quarreling.

"Give me another reason."

"My partner should not wear a backless gown. Now go and change." He said in a firm and emotionless tone. He doesn't want anyone to gawk at his partner in the wrong way either its Areum or someone else as wearing a backless dress in a party filled with different kinds of creatures from all over the world may attract negative attention.

"That's not written anywhere." Areum retorted.

"If I'm telling you so, do you really need anything in written?"

"No I don't need to do anything you say."

"You do!"

" I don't!"

"You do!"

"Then I won't go as your companion," She said angrily.

"I'll go with Taehyung!" She pointed at Taehyung.

"What!?" Taehyung said shocked. Areum looked at Taehyung and then saw Saeyon standing right beside her.

"I mean Jin!" She corrected herself.

"I dare you Choi Areum." Yoongi growled.

"Ahem..Ahem" Jin cleared his throat. "Areum this dress is too much odd for a ball you know, so it will be better if you change into something else."

 Areum heeded Jin's advice and picked up another random dress, she wasn't even interested at this point as Yoongi wasn't helping her pick a dress but rejecting everything that she picked. She never shopped anything for herself alone so it was tough for her to do it alone now. 

Jin smiled looking at Saeyon. "You look good in this dress. What do you think Taehyung?" This gown was quite good. It was not too much reveling neither backless. It was off-shoulder but that looked good on her.