"They wanted me to ask how your living was while with him, I don't know why they couldn't come and ask but that's unrelated. Did he ever try to hurt you or ever show any signs of child neglect towards you, or did he separate that life from you," It felt like my entire world was crumbling down, it felt like I was already caught of a horrible, horrible crime.

I know I wasn't in the wrong here, well other than the lie that would painfully slip through my mouth.

"I didn't even know he did that type of stuff," I knew he didn't believe me, I wouldn't have believed me either but instead he stood back straight up showing his very tall hight than adjusted the cuffs of his suit.

"Very well. Now I'll go show you to you're room, Metteo will come get you when it's time to have dinner," I slipped off the stool following him out of the room, I took another peek at the living room knowing I would never be able to get used to this life.

We descended up the tall, long staircase that brought us to two more hallways and a door ahead of us.

"The oldest's rooms are on this side," He pointed to the right, "And the youngest are on this side," then pointed to the left, "But unfortunately there isn't and open rooms on the youngest side so you'll have to be over here," He turned to the right and started walking down to the end of that hallway until he stoped at the last door.

He reaches down and pulls the handle open revealing a very dark room, including a black dresser, desk, bedspread, and pretty much anything else you can think of.

"At some point someone will take you shopping, you can get some new decoration, this used to be someones old room and we never had the time to change it," He tells me as I walk farther into the room, I'm happy that there are many big windows to make the room feel less scary.

"Who's room was it?" I turned back and look over at him.

"Doesn't matter, now settle in. I'll go grab your bag and send someone up to get you when its time for dinner, and with that he closed the door leaving me all alone.

UNTOLD

A soft knock sounded on my door making me look up from where I was sitting, on a couch near one of the windows. It opened shortly after, and I was met with Metteo's face which had a small smile plastered on it.

"Hey come down for dinner, you can meet everyone else," He pushed the door open wider as I walked over to him, "Don't worry, they aren't too bad," He signed. I closed the door behind me as we walked though the halls and down the very large staircase that I would definitely slip on sometime soon.

We didn't walk through the kitchen instead went to the table that was behind the living room, the tv was playing softly in the background. Leo is seated at the end of the table already looking at me, the spot to his left remained empty and there was someone who looked a little younger than Metteo sitting on his right, he offered me a small smile.

Next to the empty chair, two boys sat, they looked to be the youngest out of everyone. Next to the one on his right sat someone who looked to be around eighteen, but there was really no confirmation on that.

The only other spot open, other than the one directly on the other end of Leo, was the one sitting next to him. I walked over and sat down and I could see him instantly scoot his chair away from me. Metteo sat in the empty chair next to Leo, giving me a reassuring smile.

"Lets get to the introductions, first off I'm Leo as you know and i'm twenty-seven," I didn't take this as a surprise that he was in fact more that ten years older than me, more as I was surprised as how my mother used to have such a different life.