"Shirts?" I said knowingly.

"You know me so well. You finish all my sentences." Tony said. I just shake my head and put my head on his shoulder. 

"You should have shirts in your closet." I said and I looked at him. 

"Yeah. You know what there should be? No more surprises. We're gonna have a nice dinner tonight. Show off this sexy, gorgeous wife of mine. Right? And we should have no more surprises. Ever. I should promise you." Tony said and I giggled.

"Yes." I said.

"I will." Tony said and he leaned in to kiss my lips. I held his arms and I felt him pulled me closer to him. "Thank you." Tony said as he broke the kiss and continued to kiss my lips. 

"Tony Stark, I'm Doctor Stephen Strange. I need you to come with me." We heard a man said. Me and Tony broke the kiss. We looked at the voice of the man and saw Doctor Stephen Strange, the best neuro-surgeon I have ever met.

"Doctor Strange. How nice to see you again." I said and I walked near him and we shake our hands. 

"Doctor Y/L/N--I mean Stark. Oh, uh, congratulations on the wedding, by the way." Strange said and I chuckled. 

"It's three years ago, but yeah, thanks." I said. 

"I'm sorry, you giving out tickets or something?" Tony asked confusingly. I went back to him and I held his arm in my hands. 

"We need your help. Look, it's not overselling to say that the fate of the universe is at stake." Strange said. 

"And who's 'we'?" Tony asked. Just then, we saw Bruce emerges behind Strange. I gasped and Tony looked at me with confused look. I held tightly on Tony's hand, not liking what's happening.

"Hey, Tony. " Bruce said.

"Bruce." Tony said surprisingly.

"Y/N." Bruce said.

"Hi." I said shockingly.

"You okay?" Tony asked. Then, Bruce hugged Tony desperately. Tony hugged him back and went to looked at me confusingly. I put my arm on Tony and rubbed his arm. After awhile, Strange invited us in his Sanctum. I saw a couch and I sat on it. Put my hands on my head and gently rubbed it. I felt Tony sat beside me and felt him wrapped his arm around me. I leaned on his shoulder and I took a deep sigh. 

"This is not going accordingly to my plan." Tony said. I removed my hands from my head and looked at Tony. I grabbed his free hand in mine and played with his hand. 

"I thought we're done with this life." I said. 

"I thought so too." Tony said. He kissed my forehead and I hugged him. 

"Why don't you call Happy and tell him to asked Pepper in babysitting the kids. This might take awhile." Tony said. I just nodded my head and stand. I walked to the other corner and grabbed my phone to call Happy.

"Hey Y/N! How's the meeting?" Happy asked.

"We cancelled the meeting today because something came up." I said.

"Oh my God! What happened?" 

"The Earth needs saving again." I said and sighed. "I called to tell you that this might take awhile. I don't know how long, but Tony asked if you could call Pepper if she can help babysitting the kids." I said.

"Sure. Don't worry about the kids. We'll take care of them. Do you want to talked to them?" 

"Yes please." I said and waited patiently.

"Mommy!" I heard my kids called me excitedly. 

"Hey kids! Mommy and daddy might not come home soon, okay?"

"Why mommy?" Tal asked.

"You know about mommy and daddy being a superhero right?"

"Yeah." James said.

"Someone needs help, mommy?" Tal asked.

"Yes. Earth needs help, princess." 

"Oh, okay. Take care mommy, okay? Where's daddy?"  Tal asked. I looked at where Tony was and saw him staring at the ceiling with his hand on his chin, thinking deeply. 

"You want to talk to daddy?" I asked.

"Yes!" The kids said. I smiled and went near Tony. Tony looked at me and showed a hurt smile.

"The kids wanted to talk to you." I said. He took the phone and put it on speaker mode. 

"Hey guys." Tony said.

"Daddy!!" The kids said. 

"Daddy, please be careful with saving Earth, okay?" Tal pleaded with her dad. I saw Tony smiled and he put his arm on me and rubbed my arm.

"I will be careful, kiddos. Me and mommy will be careful, we promise." Tony said.

"You promise?" Tal asked.

"We promise." Me and Tony said at the same time.

"Okay, I love you mommy and daddy." Tal said.

"I love you mommy, daddy." James said.

"Mommy and daddy loves you both, kids." I said.

"Mommy and I needs to go, okay? Listen to what the adults asked you to do, okay?" Tony said.

"We will. Bye!" The kids said. Tony ended the call and I sighed. Tony gave me the phone and I got to keep it in my pocket.

"We will be fine." Tony said.

"I know, cause I don't know what to do if we're not." I said as I looked at him.