WEDDING BELLS RING LOUD!!!!

Beginne am Anfang

Sid-I just...are you okay???

Sana*annoyed*Sidharth really????I left the party because i thought something happened.

Sid-But something did happen

Sana-What?

Sid-Its serious so promise you won't laugh.

Sana-No promises but i will try.

Sid*huff*Well i am surrounded by naked hot women and....

Sana*cough*Suno daant tudwa loge kabhi aisi baaton se apne.

Sid*chuckling*Angel come on...its not like that.We are in a strip club.

Sana*smiling*Oh God can you hear that????

Sid-What?

Sana-I think its the sound of irony babe...weren't you worried we will call strippers and slid on them.instead of poles??

Sid-Hey don't be snarky,this wasn't my idea,i lost the bet so the guys forced me here...but i don't seem to enjoy it and its all your fault.

Sana-Hain??How is this my fault?
I am sure the strippers won't be attractive.

Sid-Acha...ruko ek second.

The factime happened and then sana picked it up.

Sana-Damn look at those legs...Oh God sidharth i want to date her..what is wrong with you???

Sid*pissed*Dekha tum tak lesbian hogyi ho inhe dekh ke....but i don't feel a thing.

Sana*smiling*Maybe they aren't your type babe.

Sid-Hello madam...hot,petite and ass that makes gods envy,that is exactly my type,go see in the mirror.

Sana*blushing*Then what is wrong???you really aren't enjoying anything???

Sid pouted like a kid and said

"Alag aake akele sofa se tumhe call kiya hai,what does that tell you"???

Sana-That you miss me❤

Sid-God i hate how sappy i am...sana vikas sahi bolta hai....i think I've left my balls in your purse😂

Sana-Awwww my baby is so sweet,he becomes asexual everytime he is away from me.😂

Sid*angry* don't make jokes about it yar,aise kaise chalega...tum toh actual mein enjoy kar ri ho toh mera kya?

Sana-Arey,now you are making me feel bad for having a good time babe,not fair.

Sid*smiling*Then help me out na i feel my system's not working.

Sana-Lets test that shall we.

Sid-Han?How?

Sana-Acha ye btao how do i look??

Sid-I know its something black and very low cut but there is no full picture of you dress darling,how can i...

Sana was not listening but,she stood up shuffled through something and threw the jacket she had on with the low cut bodycon she was wearing.

His eyes widened and he asked politely

"What are you wearing my world"???

Sana twirled around after adjusting the phone with the wall while music blared outside.

Sid-Fuckkkk.

Sana*smiling*Thank you.

That was his way of complementing her.
For sana it goes like
1.Awww
2.Damn
3.Wow
4.Fuccck